I play for 4 months now and still not understanding the whole game

Get an Lycosidae Shield if you can.
go into your UI settings and tick the button that says something along the lines of "show advanced tooltips"

when you hold "mouse+alt" over an item it will show you all the stats
"
SseregonN wrote:
I'm going to be annoying but I cant remember what Stygian is...

Stygian Vise is the new belt type from Abyss league.
It has a socket for an abyss jewel, and "abyss jewel > 40 life from leather belt".
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
SseregonN wrote:
Hi everyone !

(My english is not that good so pls try to forgive me)

So I am playing Path of Exile for now 3-4 months and I literraly falled in love with this game (I got over than 400 hours lol), I mean it's an amazing game, and I think it's as hard as some mathematics lessons, right ? But here is my problem : you know in 4 months I had enough time to understand the main principles of the game, like how to run maps, how to leveling, gearing, etc, ... However, something remains a true mystery to me : getting dps.
Indeed, I'm currently playing a wander build 'cause I saw a lot of people playing it, and it seems to be amazing to play, soooo fun. But, even though I'm following a build (not exactly the same of course but I got the big lines of the build), I just cant reach those millions dps with barrage and those 50k dps with kb... For barrage, I got 23k, and 20k for kb...

I have a nice gear, still having piscator, and maybe the problem comes from there, but I do think that even though I get a better wand, my barrage dps would not go over 30k, I guess...*
So I'm just lost.
I can run t15 map easely, but the clear speed is very low compared to some others...

So here is my question : why are my dps that low and how can I improve em ?

Thank you for answering and for you attention, and have a nice end of the league exiles ! ;)

(I have no idea of how I can link my character but it's name Popper_Papotte if needed)

Welcome to the club , I play since forever and i'm in the same boat lol .
"
SseregonN wrote:
Hi everyone !

(My english is not that good so pls try to forgive me)

So I am playing Path of Exile for now 3-4 months and I literraly falled in love with this game (I got over than 400 hours lol), I mean it's an amazing game, and I think it's as hard as some mathematics lessons, right ? But here is my problem : you know in 4 months I had enough time to understand the main principles of the game, like how to run maps, how to leveling, gearing, etc, ... However, something remains a true mystery to me : getting dps.
Indeed, I'm currently playing a wander build 'cause I saw a lot of people playing it, and it seems to be amazing to play, soooo fun. But, even though I'm following a build (not exactly the same of course but I got the big lines of the build), I just cant reach those millions dps with barrage and those 50k dps with kb... For barrage, I got 23k, and 20k for kb...

I have a nice gear, still having piscator, and maybe the problem comes from there, but I do think that even though I get a better wand, my barrage dps would not go over 30k, I guess...*
So I'm just lost.
I can run t15 map easely, but the clear speed is very low compared to some others...

So here is my question : why are my dps that low and how can I improve em ?

Thank you for answering and for you attention, and have a nice end of the league exiles ! ;)

(I have no idea of how I can link my character but it's name Popper_Papotte if needed)

I have a question? Where do u get your Attack Damage from beside that Thunderfist, rings, amulet etc..
Barrage n KB are Attacks which is very dependent on:-
1) Weapons damage.
2) and Add x to x fire/cold/lightning damage on gears.

Your added damage seems low. also lighting is kinda min-max damage.
You may want to reconsider putting in more added damage. (from gems or gears)

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info