Items worth buying in the end of Abyss?

Those chaos recipe numbers per hour are absolute horeshi* lol. Maybe if your in a full min/maxed MF build with dual perfect rolled ventors, windripper, goldwyrms, sadimas touch, biscos etc but for the normal player thats not even realistically close or true.

I can go 4 entire maps without finding a single rare amulet for example so um no, we do not all poop mirrors.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 17, 2018, 2:41:40 AM
"
neonive wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
neonive wrote:
Why do people care about Shroud of lightless with 2 abyss sockets? I thought about it when they announced legacy, but I couldn't justify it... I thought that's why they disabled it. It's crap, futile flipping IMO.

I've always been surprised at this delusion. "I can't believe other people enjoy the game differently from how I see things." Fascinating to read. Although you've actually accomplished something.

I am not sure what you mean. Maybe you think I am criticizing flippers? No-- I was just curious if there was an actual value of a extra abyss jewel over an extra link. I can't grasp it so I am just going to assume it's the novelty...

Two hand-builds that don't need the shroud itself for a primary set-up or secondary single target set-up.

It's another jewel socket so it's basically a shroud with better stats at that point.

As for the money, it's going to be legacy, there's only going to be so many of them ever in existence. It's functionality is redundant in that case as long as it is somewhat usable.

Even unusable items that are extremely limited have turned into "wealth icon's".

Not sure what people sell the bugged shavs for nowadays that doesn't have the line
"chaos does not bypass energy shield" but it's probably quite a penny.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
essemoni wrote:

Lets do the math. Assume we are doing the minimum run of 50c per hour.

Using the 3c recipie, thats1.2c per minute, or 3c every 2.5minutes roughly. Thats a fulls set of 20 qual unid every 2.5 mins which is.... untennable. It gets worse if your iding everythin and only making 1c per full set..

Your math ignores that you would still pick up currency and 6S items.

It is not 50/3, but (50-x)/3, with x being raw currency plus the value of easy to sell items.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Feb 17, 2018, 3:11:40 AM
"
Jourdain wrote:

Literally no reason you shouldn't have 50+ exalts if you play the game casually.

LOL this is complete rubbish, you must have an absolutely warped definition of 'casual'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info