Items worth buying in the end of Abyss?

Any tips what will be useful or costs shitloads in Standart? Or just rare/meme items?
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2018, 3:45:27 AM
nobody playing standard :)) when u get new leagues all the time
IGN : Entropistu
Well shaped/elder stygian vises will go legacy, if you can afford to spent 50 exalts in a belt in the first place. 2 socket shroud of the lightless is going legacy too so pull out another 100 exalts if you wanna invest in that.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Well shaped/elder stygian vises will go legacy, if you can afford to spent 50 exalts in a belt in the first place. 2 socket shroud of the lightless is going legacy too so pull out another 100 exalts if you wanna invest in that.

Why would I ask for any advice if I have 100 exalts? Pathetic.
"
hwat wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:

Well it's not like your 1 chaos item will be worth 27 exalts on Standard either. His advise is actually pretty on point for things that will likely increase in value.
"
hwat wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:

Having 100 exalts doesn't mean you know everything.. ._.
You literally asked what would cost shit loads and then you complain when he tells you.

Top Kek.

You probably expect to invest 2 fusings into some trash item and expect it to hit 4792 exalts in standard.

Get real, if you want to make money you have to spend money.

Besides 50 exalts isn't even that much. Any decent build is going to cost around 10 exalts baseline, and if you play this game for more then 1 month you should have over 50 exalts.

Even if your bad at the game Chaos recipe is 50-120 chaos an hour, so even at the low end of 50 and 2 hours a day thats 100c a day, 30 days is 3000c that's 33 exalts for just doing chaos recipe for 2 hours a day.

That doesn't even include any uniques or rare drops you will get or currency drops like exalts.

Literally no reason you shouldn't have 50+ exalts if you play the game casually.
"
hwat wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:

goodbye to any assistance you will get now LOL i love these trolls thinking the POE economy is different than any other economy ... someone investing in penny stocks asking for a wallstreet broker makes me ROFL
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Why do people care about Shroud of lightless with 2 abyss sockets? I thought about it when they announced legacy, but I couldn't justify it... I thought that's why they disabled it. It's crap, futile flipping IMO.
If you have no budget at all:
Just hoard high tier abyss jewels.

Maybe (just maybe) some of their mods will go legacy as well.

Other than that, use your game knowledge. Maybe you can predict some of the future patch nodes. What is cheap right now but pretty strong, too strong to be true?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Feb 16, 2018, 4:49:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info