Constant 200 ping to Australia from NZ

I won't lie, I initially thought it was something GGG was doing config wise as it happened for the first time after a patch (not the last 12mb one, the one before that)... but clearly if the BF comm is having the same issue, that's pretty indicative.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Can someone confirm this is a Vodafone only issue ?
Seems to be only vodafone. Anyway, just got a reply to me and a few other's posts in VF community site, they'll raise with their network techs on Monday and will report back.
Oh good, sounds great good shit. On another note has anyone tried using a VPN to circumvent the issue? I use to pay for a VPN service back in university and stopped, so not sure if any of you guys have tried.
Haven't tried yet... in saying that, in my experience VPNs usually aint that great for ping.
Im glad Vodafone are "hopefuly" aware and get around to fixing it as its usually on/off issue over the last month with more servers than just PoE's.
Good noos. Vodafone dude has replied and grabbed the IP and said it'll likely be fixed tomorrow, possibly even tonight D:
"
PyknoR wrote:
Good noos. Vodafone dude has replied and grabbed the IP and said it'll likely be fixed tomorrow, possibly even tonight D:

Thanks for reaching out and getting something rolling!
No probs bud :) Pretty sure there were a few other POE players posting there as well.
"
PyknoR wrote:

I found the thread just through google but didn't really post. I'm glad they said that, that's actually great news, fingers crossed it does. If so, you and everyone else who posted on the Vodafone thread are gods. Good stuff guys.

edit: I'll post up here if it works just incase, as of 8:40 it doesn't. but I'm hopeful.
Last edited by seemeinguiltygear on Feb 24, 2018, 2:42:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info