spectral shield throw

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
facebreakers isn't going to work with it guys come on >< the numbers would be absolutely insane, we'll be lucky if it works with doryanis.

yes it works.

It won't, you can look at the numbers / current design and say it will, but it'd be balanced around you wearing it if it worked properly you can't leave out an 800% more multi that'd be the single dumbest thing GGG missed, and they missed some pretty big things lol.

5-600 phys which is what this skill is gonna end up doing is vastly above the base phys that facebreakers use for warchief/shieldcharge etc

Well, as I said, this skill end-game damage is probably balanced around a facebreaker already and some 1k armour shield.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 9:59:20 AM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
BeoWulf981 wrote:
My question mainly is LMP and GMP. Can I be Captain America or the Captain on steroids? That and what kind of shields can i throw? I doubt tower shields can be flung around
Spoiler
Although beaning the shaper with a tower shield sounds super funny

It increased the number of shatter projectiles.

As any other projectile skill you'll be using GMP on it.

Well now its possible to bean the biggest bosses with a tower shield LOL
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Well, as I said, this skill end-game damage is probably balanced around a facebreaker already and some 1k armour shield.

Its balanced around doing 5-600 phys, which is like a really strong bow, not doing 4k with 20% more attack speed which would make it the most broken skill the game has ever seen. Like I know your really excited about it working with them but the maths just doesn't add up.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
facebreakers isn't going to work with it guys come on >< the numbers would be absolutely insane, we'll be lucky if it works with doryanis.

yes it works.

This skill end-game damage is probably balanced around a facebreaker already and some 1k armour shield.

Unarmed damage is a form of melee attack damage dealt by a character that does not have a weapon equipped. While it is unusual for most characters to ever use an unarmed attack

retard spoted
Last edited by BazouHC on Feb 16, 2018, 9:51:17 AM
My guess is that it doesn't work. Off-hand damage is something new, and implies the shield being counted as a weapon for this skill. Even if it doesn't, it's not unarmed damage, so neither doryani's nor facebreaker should apply.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
BazouHC wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

yes it works.

This skill end-game damage is probably balanced around a facebreaker already and some 1k armour shield.

Unarmed damage is a form of melee attack damage dealt by a character that does not have a weapon equipped. While it is unusual for most characters to ever use an unarmed attack

retard spoted

you could have skipped the "retard" part as we're just discussing something new in the game and there's no reason to be so stupid. At the beginning you said it was a spell skill and I didn't called you a retarded because of that.

But yes, I forgot the "melee" part from fb and dory. ( Maybe I should had consulted wiki's first ) lol

So no, facebreaker/dory doesn't work with Spectral shield because this isn't a melee skill.

Done!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 9:59:07 AM
If it does...I would consider building it *coughcough*. It basically would undo the one negative thing about FB WC: clearspeed.

Heck: fb, bor, some shield -> gg -> still can't believe it :)

edit: seems solved, still good, no need for flaming.
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Last edited by kaepae on Feb 16, 2018, 9:56:58 AM
doryani might work, its a diff wording, me and 1453R wwre talking about this in another thread...

its adds to attacks while unarmed, and with just a shield on you are unarmed, its not adding 'unarmed attack damage', the classification of the damage being dealt is simply 'attack', and the conditional state of your character is 'unarmed', which you technically will be with only a shield on.

Now, the skill itself might have a strange coding because of the specification that it does offhand damage where it over rides and considers you as having an offhand weapon, which would stop dorynais working. I almost hope it does because it feels like there may be no other way to play it if it works right? but in my head this ones not completely ruled out at this stage unless someone can theorise something concrete.
sry for retard but i write this 3 time...

For doryan fist this can work, but unarmed use the base dmg specific table, depend of the check if unarmed statut = no weapon or use the "unarmed dmg". i hope we can
OK Now how do you boost its dps? Thicc Jugg with Brass Dome/Determination?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info