Supporter Titles (more than 7) on Forum?

Will we be able to display extra supporter pack slots since there are going to be more titles from this League that can be displayed on the forum? I need to know before I buy all the packs if I can display them. If we can't...PLEASE make it so we can display more than 7!! PLEASEEEE <3
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last bumped on May 11, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
Path of Titles
I need more purple titles
That'd be awesome. I could be an entire thread page with just one post.

Right now you can't though. All the new 'titles' are under the 'bestiary' category and you can only do one per. I...don't really get GGG's logic here but that's what they've chosen.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
That'd be awesome. I could be an entire thread page with just one post.

Right now you can't though. All the new 'titles' are under the 'bestiary' category and you can only do one per. I...don't really get GGG's logic here but that's what they've chosen.

Has to be said, I don't like the fact that both alpha titles cant be displayed at once.

As for having more than 7, that would make the forum look awful.

I think personally it'd be better with 4 or 5 then a load of badges for all the ones you're not displaying, as to not take up so much screen real estate.
Last edited by Pegglea on Feb 15, 2018, 7:48:02 PM
On a serious note, GGG should probably convert these titles into badges, so we can display more of them.
I need more purple titles
Does it matter?
"
Ocylix wrote:
On a serious note, GGG should probably convert these titles into badges, so we can display more of them.

100% agree, and maybe let us have one or two of the flashy banners.

"
Awesome_Pio wrote:
Does it matter?

This is the internet. People like shiny things for their money. It matters.

It's the same reason why some people by Ralph Loren clothing IRL, and others buy a generic chineese polo shirt.
needs a spoiler tbh
Not like this is the league that took us over 7, we have already not been able to display them all for a while.
I was told that at some point we will be able to display all our titles with no limit, not sure how they will do this but we will see.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info