Can we get an official answer: Will dom blow work on Beasts?

"
Abetow2531 wrote:
I agree with Sexcalibure. He has asked nicely about DOM blow and even put in thoughts of how to make better. GGG should respond this forum.

Instead the community is rude when he is just voicing his opinion.

then this dude proves your point

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
FFS No it won't work on beasts, no they don't care

Stating the obvious!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Stating the obvious!

I think they do care

they just need somebody to remind them they care
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 20, 2018, 7:52:55 PM
Please GGG just answer Sexca :D I'm begging you at this point ;)
Hf :)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
we are talking about 2 or 3 letters here

Yes
or
No

Meanwhile Bex makes 100 replies a day about "No ascendancy reveal yet"

I would laugh so hard if the Devs came in and gave you a simple No because you posed two questions in your title. Then we would be left with this void of which question did they answer? Then you would ultimately just have to wait for the patch notes; just like the rest of us.
To actually respond to your question, I think we all know the answer including you (but I think you're looking for fodder for your campaign).

The beasts are likely unique monsters. Dominating Blow does not work on unique monsters. If I were to guess based upon that assumption and fact, it will not work on Beasts.

I don't think the community needs a confirmation on something that seems highly likely not to work. The good news is only a little less than 10 days before you can confirm that for yourself.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
we are talking about 2 or 3 letters here

Yes
or
No

Meanwhile Bex makes 100 replies a day about "No ascendancy reveal yet"

I would laugh so hard if the Devs came in and gave you a simple No because you posed two questions in your title. Then we would be left with this void of which question did they answer? Then you would ultimately just have to wait for the patch notes; just like the rest of us.
There is only 1 question in the thread and it ends with a question mark

and no, if im asking prior to patch note its because by experience they dont tell such mechanic interaction or non-interaction
Q1: Can we get an official response
Q2: Will dominating blow work on beasts

That is why No would be a funny (and terrible) response to your question(s).

Fair enough on the patch notes not including it. I’ll amend my response to you’ll have wait for the release just like the rest of us.

(The answer to your question does seem painfully obvious)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Stating the obvious!

I think they do care

they just need somebody to remind them they care

They don't care, I admire your dedication btw I just think its woefully misplaced!
Just play Dominating Blow as usual and whenever you want to capture a beast, throw a net.
If you don´t want to capture it, don´t throw the net.

Am I missing something ?
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

They don't care, I admire your dedication btw I just think its woefully misplaced!
like GGG's passion for Lab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info