Can we get an official answer: Will dom blow work on Beasts?

"
lurker14ownz wrote:
This guy constantly spamming about dom blow every day has got to drive the devs crazy. He seems way to needy.

Lol spam...

Lol Needy... im just asking for a simply answer that wouldnt even take 1 sentence

LOl has to drive devs crazy... if this drives them crazy and they dont take the easy solution to make it end (answering), no wonder why we have such unbalanced shit like lightpoacher and bisco haha
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
It wouldn't be a league countdown without one of these.
this is just getting insulting
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You wasted support's time with this? Wow. That's about as selfish as you can get.
"
Dom Blow is already bad enough as is. And the worst part about it, aside from huge lag, scaling issues, frame drops, is the fact that you can't dominate half of the monsters in a league.

I also agree, the fact that it doesn't work on so many monsters (iirc Perandus,Breach,Harb and Abyss ones - am I forgetting some more?) feels wrong. And now Bestiary, most likely.
Why having it in the game, then?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Feb 20, 2018, 10:35:15 AM
"
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Why having it in the game, then?

Could say the same thing about Conversion Trap. That skill is argueably even worse, but it has its benefits. Sadly, it has no place in the current state of the game.
I agree

Conversion trap is far worst than Dom blow, but it also has way less potential to be good and enjoyable since its just Throwing traps while dom blow has a melee gameplay tied to it.

But conversion trap is quite easy to "fix" (aka make it less horrible), that fix being granting AOE to the trap effect
I don't get it.

If you are a big fan of dom blow why are you asking the Devs questions you can test in 5 min once the new league starts.

I know there are certain skills I love that get destroyed (or never get buffed) patch after patch and all I do is test it at the beginning of the league.

If the skill seems okay... I play it. If it doesn't, I look for something else.

I get it... you really like dom blow... however asking questions to the devs or support regarding skill functionality seem fruitless. Support probably has no fucking idea how technical code changes are being implemented. Thats not their function.

I rather have the devs trying to fix shit then answer nonsense like this.

Stop being selfish.
"
I don't get it.

If you are a big fan of dom blow why are you asking the Devs questions you can test in 5 min once the new league starts.

I know there are certain skills I love that get destroyed (or never get buffed) patch after patch and all I do is test it at the beginning of the league.

If the skill seems okay... I play it. If it doesn't, I look for something else.

I get it... you really like dom blow... however asking questions to the devs or support regarding skill functionality seem fruitless. Support probably has no fucking idea how technical code changes are being implemented. Thats not their function.

I rather have the devs trying to fix shit then answer nonsense like this.

Stop being selfish.
we are talking about 2 or 3 letters here

Yes
or
No

Meanwhile Bex makes 100 replies a day about "No ascendancy reveal yet"
I agree with Sexcalibure. He has asked nicely about DOM blow and even put in thoughts of how to make better. GGG should respond this forum.

Instead the community is rude when he is just voicing his opinion.

Would be nice if GGG would rework old skills and fix your POE application issues instead of pounding out content that adds more bugs to the game.
FFS No it won't work on beasts, no they don't care

Stating the obvious!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info