3.2 League Speculations (Win a Albino Rhoa Feather!)

"
Wazz72 wrote:
"Revenge" league.
Killed enemies ( esp. bosses)try to take revenge on us, we have to kill them when we encounter them but, in order to really stop this revenge, we have to find out who is really behind it all - the Karui Goddess of Death.

Huh Hinekora and I are bros though.
There will be new quests and daily repeatable quests to explore your atlas.

We will have to capture boss' souls and combine them to create new uniques.

The best strategy will be to ignore it entirely and just run influenced shaped maps.

Edit: forgot to name it. From that metal band picture I will go with Necrosis.
Last edited by Namcap on Feb 15, 2018, 9:35:00 AM
3.2 will be called Warped or Warped Worlds.

Warps will take you to bizarre manifestations of existing tilesets with bosses that do not normally belong in those areas. Similar to the Shaper realm but with an expanded story arc and an expanded endgame that pits bosses against one another, and multiple bosses in a single area against you.

The Shaper will no longer be the endgame of The Atlas, and may even become an ally after being defeated.

Last edited by diablomix on Feb 15, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
^

An edit to the above. Imagine a map where there are two bosses who are fighting each other for control of that map. When you enter they still attack each other but they will also attack you.
"I wanted to give a cryptic hint about the upcoming league, but couldn't really find a way to capture it in one sentence. Maybe I need a better net."

Cryptic
Capture
Net

All the other words are filler, generic text to make the sentences. Those 3 words are... abnormal.

Since all the prior leagues introduced some element to a normal zone or map, we have to assume this mechanic will remain. Therefore, some new element will be added to maps/zones.

Option 1) Nemesis-type mod to creatures: It could mean that each zone could spawn some sort of crypt monsters who use nets to capture (stun) you.

Option 2) Essence-type encounter: It could be some object you interact with that spawns crypt monsters with nets which stun, and drop some crypt-style currency.

Option 3) Coin/Perandus-style mod: a "Crypt keeper" wants you to give him currency (Nets?) in exchange for loot.

Option 4) Abyss/Breach-style mod: a "Crypt" appears randomly on maps, bosses use nets on you
"
"I wanted to give a cryptic hint about the upcoming league, but couldn't really find a way to capture it in one sentence. Maybe I need a better net."

Obviously we're capturing things with a net, it's pokemon, we're pokemoning monsters. Hopefully I can get a Malachaiachu
Net?

It'll be a Leviathan league. They'll be extra Gods that we have to kill to capture their powers on the pantheon.
I'm just hoping for a rehash of breach with no crippling nerfs to existing builds.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
hey ,i cant read the info at the momenent but the short discription reads far of my own ideas.
as i can take a look into the annoncment i will decide about the feather. please dont edit your posts, ok?
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Can I get acts 1-10 to level with me? Stop forcing us into maps.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info