Item affix Tier filter

I like the new addition to the item details when pressing alt and I just want to ask we its possible to take it a step higher by allowing loot filter to customize affix colors so it would be easier to identify of an item is worth something.

Love the game overall. Just thought it would be more enjoyable adding this.

Thanks GGG
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2018, 5:00:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
lol no
+1 to this.

It is really annoying that if you decide to pick up rares for identification and possible single item sale (in contrary to e.g. chaos recipes), you still have to throw away lots of junk. Even if you use a decent item filter. E.g. now in Abyss typically like 1/20 picked up and ided rares can go to pricing and putting for sale - so e.g. the estimated price at least 3-5 chaos.

I would vote for having a possibility to even have a loot filter methods to sort out unided items based on e.g. the average affix tier. Naturally such picked item still would need to be identified - the filter will not know about exact affixes and their rolls, so one never really knows. Which also means making too harsh filter can be for the player's loss.
Last edited by Fnts7 on Feb 14, 2018, 4:07:02 PM
"
Fnts7 wrote:
+1 to this.

It is really annoying that if you decide to pick up rares for identification and possible single item sale (in contrary to e.g. chaos recipes), you still have to throw away lots of junk. Even if you use a decent item filter. E.g. now in Abyss typically like 1/20 picked up and ided rares can go to pricing and putting for sale - so e.g. the estimated price at least 3-5 chaos.

I would vote for having a possibility to even have a loot filter methods to sort out unided items based on e.g. the average affix tier. Naturally such picked item still would need to be identified - the filter will not know about exact affixes and their rolls, so one never really knows. Which also means making too harsh filter can be for the player's loss.

not possible, identifying the item happens on the server, not on the client.

as soon as the client gets the real information about item affixes (but not the player) you will see botting for rare items going through the roof and tools spread which link themselves into the data stream and make identifying items not neccessary.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Why not ask for better rolls overall at least? Less drops - higher quality - less picking up.
Whole idea of filtering unid items based on their rolls is just silly. Why even drop these items? Just drop more alterations instead
"
Cogburn wrote:
Why not ask for better rolls overall at least? Less drops - higher quality - less picking up.
Whole idea of filtering unid items based on their rolls is just silly. Why even drop these items? Just drop more alterations instead

This will also make currencies very scarce which will affect the game negatively. Imo
"
pattycak3 wrote:
"
Cogburn wrote:

This will also make currencies very scarce which will affect the game negatively. Imo

So you want something that would affect game negatively? I don't understand
"
Cogburn wrote:
"
pattycak3 wrote:
"
Cogburn wrote:

So you want something that would affect game negatively? I don't understand

I meant your suggestion will negatively affect the games economy.

Im not asking a filter for UNID items.

Im asking a color scheme that is customizeable via lootfilter that differentiate affix tiers.

Ie:

Scenario 1
1. Oooh. A hubris circlet, let me pick it up.
2. lets ID it.
3. Eeeew (see’s all white affixes, white affix means tier 5+), drops item.

Scenario 2
1. Oooh. A hubris circlet, let me pick it up
2. Lets ID it.
3. Woah! (Sees 3 red affix 1 white, red affix means tier 1), keeps items.

oh, that.. It just needs to be displayed clearer when looking at item rolls - right now it's to messy
"
Cogburn wrote:
oh, that.. It just needs to be displayed clearer when looking at item rolls - right now it's to messy

Apologies for poor explanation. Glad I made it a little clearer. :)

And yes, the affixes on alt is a bit messy and re-orders it differently. >_<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info