Anyone getting Kingdom come?

The game runs like trash according to what I've read. People with good hardware aren't getting the performance they should be getting.

I hear the game uses way too much CPU resources.

Seems to me like another shit optimized indie game. I'd convert to Islam before I'd pay $60 for a shit optimized indie game.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 13, 2018, 6:09:10 PM
It's a pretty shit optimized game like the fascinating part is that it uses cryengine I had a flawless 60 dps on crysis and crysis 2.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 13, 2018, 6:31:31 PM
On one forum I found: "i5 3470 an6 GTX 1060 6 GB have 40 fps do 60 fps on max details. Met two bugs, game crashed once. Skyrim had 50, Risen 2000 a Gothic was not able to run at all :D"

And was watching stream for 6 hours and he had 60fps all time.

I have to finish Legend of Grimrock (level 8 now), Ashes of the Singularity Escalation (in the middle of campaign) and after I go for this game :).

Where are you taking your fps issues guys? From some noobs? :)

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

:D. Yeah, people with Pascal technology thinks they will have with old CPU amazing fps. Pascal gpus need todays CPU i7 7700k and fast ram 3200mhz with new chipset, otherwise they will have lower fps.

Nevertheless due engine game is using, new machine can have problems, but people with 970 980 are ok imo.

Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 13, 2018, 6:37:49 PM
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

:D. Yeah, people with Pascal technology thinks they will have with old CPU amazing fps. Pascal gpus need todays CPU i7 7700k and fast ram 3200mhz with new chipset, otherwise they will have lower fps.

Yeah but the game appears to run like shit on I7 8700k + GTX 1080ti too.

People are reporting CPU bottlenecks even on high end CPUs. No game that's even remotely optimized should be hitting a CPU bottleneck @ 60fps on a CPU released in the last 3 years. Especially on a cryengine game. Cryengine is one of the better engines out there for using CPU resources. These developers are just scrubs.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 13, 2018, 6:43:17 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Yeah but the game appears to run like shit on I7 8700k + GTX 1080ti too.

I red whole thread. Not much to read. People with pre Pascal gpu, np. People with Pascal varies. From np at all, to low like the one you mentioned (two people).

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

People are reporting CPU bottlenecks even on high end CPUs. No game that's even remotely optimized should be hitting a CPU bottleneck @ 60fps on a CPU released in the last 3 years. Especially on a cryengine game. Cryengine is one of the better engines out there for using CPU resources. These developers are just scrubs.

Yeah, but that is problem of how Pascal works.

You are scrub :)).
Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 13, 2018, 6:48:26 PM
"
Rexeos wrote:

I red whole thread. Not much to read. People with pre Pascal gpu, np. People with Pascal varies. From np at all, to low like the one you mentioned (two people).

That's just one topic. Even the people who report the game running "fine" are reporting frame rate fluctuations into the 40s. That might be fine for some people, but that's not fine for me.

"

Yeah, but that is problem of how Pascal works.

You are scrub :)).

Pascal doesn't explain the CPU bottleneck. This game appears to be a CPU bottleneck on just about any hardware combination. As in the CPU hits 100% on one or more threads before the GPU hits 100%. That's bad. Even the guy with a Ryzen 1800x reports his Vega 64 GPU only hitting 70% tops on the game. Cryengine games like multi-threaded CPUs.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 13, 2018, 7:00:37 PM
Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 13, 2018, 7:10:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info