Memories of ES :D

First they cried ES was powerful, now they're crying ES is dead and too nerfed.

I'll never understand poe community.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
First they cried ES was powerful, now they're crying ES is dead and too nerfed.

I'll never understand poe community.

.... it isn't like there was a major nerf in between those two events >< many people thought they were going overboard and the # of players playing straight ES probably backs that up.

ES went from 10k for low investment to 7-8k with full investment, short of double dip ignite/poison/bleed i don't think GGG has ever delivered a bigger nerf.

My best, <3 the body with essence, fuck the last exalt in the shield xD
"
"
EnafAequi wrote:
There is a guardian build in Abyss league that can achieve more than 20k ES

go check the guides

Hey guys a GUARDIAN build

GUARDIAN :D

I don't get it, ES RF build is popular in HC, there is plenty of them on the HC ladder for those who play solo
"
EnafAequi wrote:
"
"
EnafAequi wrote:
There is a guardian build in Abyss league that can achieve more than 20k ES

go check the guides

Hey guys a GUARDIAN build

GUARDIAN :D

I don't get it, ES RF build is popular in HC, there is plenty of them on the HC ladder for those who play solo

She's pointing out that guardians get massive ES boost based on their mana reserved, they literally get double what anyone else gets once you invest. Basically its a really bad measuring stick as they were least effected by the nerf as #1 they generally go lowlife as it allows higher reserve (so the removal of the 15% more node behind CI is irrelevant) and they get a large portion of their ES not from their gear so the reduction to the top rolls has less of an effect.

They just aren't a good measuring stick, ironically they also get absolutely ridiculous armour and high max resists too so if you measure just about anyone next to a guardian they start to look bad (defensively)

good old oneshot shaper in 0.2 second ES times.
i miss the good ol' days when this stuff wasn't trash

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
My dual wand Freezing pulse char feels squishy with only 8.5k ES now ... I miss my 12.5k ES.

Look it those memories so good :D
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Know I have some Hubris Circlets lying around, just can't find 'em :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info