[3.8] ♛ Hank the Tank™ ♛ - The Manliest Man ☛ Cleave & Bladestorm [Delve 500+][Uber Atziri/Elder]

So about these crafted equipment items...

I've been having not the greatest luck with my final crafting items for my Hank. Mostly the Foils, but even the boots came out with mod ranges at the bottom. Is there any particular method of rerolling Multimod items that's more effective than others? Only 2 options I can think of are making more items, and taking whichever comes out better, or Divine and hope for the best.

I'm really a novice where it comes to crafting, so I hardly know the ins-and-outs of all the different methods. I decided I'm never going to Resonator craft, and I don't think I'll Essence craft, so I mostly just sell those. But are there other crafting techniques for getting better mod rolls that I'm possibly completely oblivious to, because of my newbie-ness? <.<

EDIT: For clarification, I'm not asking about getting the lower-tier mods. I mean for 1 specific tier, I'm getting the lower-end of the mod value; 18% to Impale instead of 20%, +26% Attacl Speed instead of +27%, etc.
Last edited by snapslav on Nov 9, 2019, 12:24:54 AM
"
snapslav wrote:
So about these crafted equipment items...

I've been having not the greatest luck with my final crafting items for my Hank. Mostly the Foils, but even the boots came out with mod ranges at the bottom. Is there any particular method of rerolling Multimod items that's more effective than others? Only 2 options I can think of are making more items, and taking whichever comes out better, or Divine and hope for the best.

I'm really a novice where it comes to crafting, so I hardly know the ins-and-outs of all the different methods. I decided I'm never going to Resonator craft, and I don't think I'll Essence craft, so I mostly just sell those. But are there other crafting techniques for getting better mod rolls that I'm possibly completely oblivious to, because of my newbie-ness? <.<

EDIT: For clarification, I'm not asking about getting the lower-tier mods. I mean for 1 specific tier, I'm getting the lower-end of the mod value; 18% to Impale instead of 20%, +26% Attacl Speed instead of +27%, etc.

It's just luck, really.
You can either throw a divine orb or few at it or use the beast craft that's like using a divine orb.
Hello hank, i've only skimmed over this manly masterpiece, but im sure its gonna cream ulab. Is there any optimizations i could do regarding a ulab take on this build, to make him not only manly, but super fast as well? Thanks!
Thanks for this! Currently using this toon to tackle SSF for the first time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info