[3.6][HC][Cheap][Starter] Hank the Tank™ - The Manliest Man - Double Strike Champion

Thanks for the reply!
In guide it's said that chaos res is very important, should I sacrifice is in belt jewel for more damage then?
"
Außenseiter wrote:
Thanks for the reply!
In guide it's said that chaos res is very important, should I sacrifice is in belt jewel for more damage then?

Yes it is but wasting slots in jewels is not an option to max you chaos res. Try to get flat hp and pdmg added on jewels and max your chaos res on rest gear like amu, helm, boots, belt and gloves
First time of playing POE(started from abyss patch) completed every map except Hall of Grandmasters and Perandus Manor, so 157\159 are now done. Manor is too expensive to complete :)
Shaper first time of playing poe and without deaths. Hank tank everything(Except Malachai and Phoenix), very very nice build for those who do not really care about positioning or tactics.
Delve also goes very easy. And it is even more MF than a molten since we have that amazing ring :)
Can I try Red map Elder with 5.8k hp 80% all res? Killed his guardians pretty easily and now I'm wondering if I should do it. Playing HC so only deathless kill matters. Cheers
"
Can I try Red map Elder with 5.8k hp 80% all res? Killed his guardians pretty easily and now I'm wondering if I should do it. Playing HC so only deathless kill matters. Cheers

depends of armour and map mods i would say :)
i got rip 6 times at my first red elder attempt but most of them because of tactics i guess. Had around 6k hp and 80 res
"

You skipped Devotion and Indomitable. I'm surprised you haven't died yet.
Proud creator of Hank the Tank™
Forum guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ www.youtube.com/captainwarlord ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
The pob link states ~ 1 mil shaper DPS. This is totally false. As it counts in frenzy charges. Having killed recently and the impale simulator potion is really off.

While the tankiness is pretty decent.i have seen much better and The damage is rather low for bosses for a pretty steep gear cost.

Don't get me wrong it's a fun build. But the DPS is really deceiving
Last edited by blacksoul178 on Feb 7, 2019, 11:04:26 PM
"
blacksoul178 wrote:
The pob link states ~ 1 mil shaper DPS. This is totally false. As it counts in frenzy charges. Having killed recently and the impale simulator potion is really off.

While the tankiness is pretty decent.i have seen much better and The damage is rather low for bosses for a pretty steep gear cost.

Don't get me wrong it's a fun build. But the DPS is really deceiving

"
300k+ to 1M+ DPS
I see that your current betrayal gearset doesn't include Aul's. Do you drop one of the auras to deal with reserved mana? I see that you have Grace, Determination, and War Banner slotted still. Am I missing something on how you can use all 3?

"
strohmdohm wrote:
I see that your current betrayal gearset doesn't include Aul's. Do you drop one of the auras to deal with reserved mana? I see that you have Grace, Determination, and War Banner slotted still. Am I missing something on how you can use all 3?

I'm not using Aul's this league. Too expensive and unnecessary.

And Inspirational makes Banners cost no Mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info