[removed]

[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Mar 8, 2018 7:44:05 PM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2018 10:03:35 PM
Last time a dot got nerfed, someone (afhak) posted a video of it on leddit and in the feedback forum. Also death oath got nerfed because of a video on reddit.

So in order to nerf BLight and SR the vortex way, someone should make clip of life build having 75% chaos res + 10k life dying in 0.5 sec then post it.

This is the only way.

They will not read anything in this sub-forum, ever. I bet they forgot they have a pvp sub forum.

Ps: I bet SR will never get nerf because this is the lazy way they managed to make tank build in HOGM killable without pvp spec build. If you nerf SR they will have to find a way to balance es tank build in pvp and they are too lazy to do this.
git good, copying a skill tree is hard skilled shit yo!

Ign:lapatate <3
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 12, 2018 2:52:49 AM
I wouldn't put SR in the same line with Blight.

Since 3.0:
"
Scorching Ray now assumes a cast time of 4 seconds for calculating damage in PvP, down from 30 seconds.

2.5 sec duration 1-4k fire DoT isn't comparable with 5.7sec duration 10k chaos DoT vs 75% chaos res x 20.

Blight needs a fix, SR needs a rebalance.
Last edited by 0xF on Feb 12, 2018 9:54:51 AM
"
Completed 27 ChallengesAodui wrote:
Dear GGG, Aodui here,

Please curb stomp Scorching Ray and Blight damage in PVP.

Here's my proposed nerf for scorching ray, in pvp areas the name of the gem becomes scorching gay, that's a freebie btw ggg, no charge this time.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Mar 8, 2018 7:44:23 PM
why blight escaped it is a mystery...also unless they buff BCR i don t know how non abuse setupd will bypass the new 85% block chance
git good, copying a skill tree is hard skilled shit yo!

Ign:lapatate <3
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 28, 2018 4:17:51 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
why blight escaped it is a mystery...also unless they buff BCR i don t know how non abuse setupd will bypass the new 85% block chance

Gotta dual wield those Leo craft yo.
So, nerfed SR now can't kill any 20k+ ES Guardian. Just because of Time of Need. Balanced.

T=4 was fine.
It still burn down 'normal' characters instantly, it still unmanageable w/o 'of dousing' abuse.
The game had a tremendously fun and rewarding PvP experience.
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Mar 1, 2018 4:28:54 AM
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
So, nerfed SR now can't kill any 20k+ ES Guardian. Just because of Time of Need. Balanced.

T=4 was fine.
It still burn down 'normal' characters instantly, it still unmanageable w/o 'of dousing' abuse.

occultist yo
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072 (Ethical PvP builds, AFK Twinned and Ghosted Uber Elder, Twinned Uber elder kill with Zerphi Poet VD 30k+ heal/s, CI EK/GC mapper, Lowlife Indigon PvP)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Added blight override, we'll see how all this works out soon enough. Will we see the day we can PvP again, PvP in a game no longer plagued by head gear and arm floaty wearing scrubs.

The more honest this game gets the more I'm going to show up to fuck you all up again.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 1, 2018 9:40:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info