Elder Stygians For Mirror Service - community feedback

So i am stocking up on well rolled, primarily prefix bases for elder Stygians, Seeking community feedback on suffix rolls that would be in demand in terms of mirror services. I am also including some that are complete

What mods, would people like to see in the suffix category on a stygian that you see here, going to be meta'ing these on std so knowing there will be a demand for certain ones will definitely have me focus more so on those

There are a couple with the suffixes rolled but not prefixs

Edit: ignore prices obv, just keeps the trolls away

Added 2/22/2018

Added 2/22/2018

Added 2/23/2018

i81-82 X3
X15 i76-80
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Feb 24, 2018, 3:05:30 PM
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 2:34:51 PM
Oh I wanted to buy one of those bases, until I saw someone hoarding them all making the prices skyrocket into oblivion. Guess I was to late to the party, belts are cheap and easy to craft so I will never spend mirrors on them.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
life life life...what else
"
Farfan wrote:
life life life...what else

bit more complicated then that dude
Im probably never gonna mirror one so my opinion is not exactly meaningful.

One would imagine the prefixes on the premier belt would have to be 42% wed, 99 life, 10% life. So Im guessing we would be looking at maybe 3 belts with those prefixes and then it becomes about suffixes, triple resist would be some people go to but given how dps focused the meta is one would presume attack speed during flask effect + either melee or proj damage during flask + flask duration or flask charges gained would get a lot of love right?

I had a search on for elder stygian ilvl75+ from quite early in the league and I think I paid about 10 chaos each for a couple of them. I should have gone crazy and stocked up beyond what I needed for myself, shit happens I guess.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Im probably never gonna mirror one so my opinion is not exactly meaningful.

One would imagine the prefixes on the premier belt would have to be 42% wed, 99 life, 10% life. So Im guessing we would be looking at maybe 3 belts with those prefixes and then it becomes about suffixes, triple resist would be some people go to but given how dps focused the meta is one would presume attack speed during flask effect + either melee or proj damage during flask + flask duration or flask charges gained would get a lot of love right?

I had a search on for elder stygian ilvl75+ from quite early in the league and I think I paid about 10 chaos each for a couple of them. I should have gone crazy and stocked up beyond what I needed for myself, shit happens I guess.

there will definitely be a couple that fit that mold... Increased effect of flasks T1 on the pre's is also a considerably powerful mod. so there may be a combination of life with that one a couple times.

There is also going to be an option for fortify on hit in the prefix category with the craft being either WED or movespeed.. a belt with that will have to have the melee damage on the suffs.

more than likely those stygs with all 3 prefixes complete will get a final craft of either a res or flask charges gained

ty for ur input
any other mod suggestions?
few upgrades and replacements added

only 2 or 3 finished, none divined
If you have an uncrafted belt between ilvl 75 and 79, I'd love to see an RF one:

99 Life
10% Life
5% Move speed (craft)

20% Life recovery
14% Attack speed with flask
10% Move speed with flask (Insanity)
"
Sqenss wrote:
If you have an uncrafted belt between ilvl 75 and 79, I'd love to see an RF one:

99 Life
10% Life
5% Move speed (craft)

20% Life recovery
14% Attack speed with flask
10% Move speed with flask (Insanity)

I won't be doing any essence slams on any bases. however, if you would like the above mods not including the insanity roll.- lmk and i won't rollover those mods

i got a ton of <i81 bases as well which will probably be going on the market for a couple hundred ex per in std (got too many i81+s to complete in the meantime anyways)

The available list of belts vs what is being worked on i will try and update as often as possible here until i make a mirror service thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info