Oni-Goroshi

Does the uber Hillock still spawn? someone said it spawn chance got lowered. Were farming it today for 4h+- after getting char to lvl7 and didnt see him ones. SO am i unlucky or does the spawn chance got smaller. All the videos and informations are couple months old.
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 4:25:53 PM
Yes, he still spawns. RNG is RNG.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Feb 5, 2018, 7:44:38 PM
Level 7 doesn't guarantee he'll spawn, you just have to keep grinding and you'll get it.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Drafaid wrote:
Does the uber Hillock still spawn? someone said it spawn chance got lowered

It will be lowered in the future. So, better farm it now :)
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I doubt that. It's already tedious as hell so it's gated by boredom. People don't want to spend 8 hours in a level 1 area.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
I doubt that. It's already tedious as hell so it's gated by boredom. People don't want to spend 8 hours in a level 1 area.

There's a reason there's also divination cards.

But yeah. RNG is RNG.
just buy one lol - once ur done with it, u can sell it. So then Oni-Goroshi was FREE
"
mark1030 wrote:

It has been already confirmed by Charan [creator of the sword]
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Do we need to Kill Hillock at the end of each run. I've pretty much got all my iLvl gear, so there isn't much to kill him.

X
"
xyllywyt wrote:
Do we need to Kill Hillock at the end of each run.

X
Only if he has the sword.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info