[VIDEO GUIDE] Shimmeron Arc Miner - Easy Clear All Content

Guide: https://youtu.be/A5VxVUapPoU
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/NSCKEWxF
Reddit Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7va78j/shimmeron_arc_miner_assassin_start_cheap_and/

Ask questions wherever you want and I will try to get to them. Note that here on the forum is probably the place it will take me longer to answer. It's just more convenient on the video comments or reddit.
Last edited by Zambash on Feb 4, 2018, 5:35:37 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 3:26:52 AM
Looks like an awesome build, hopefully the ascendancy changes coming in the next league wont hurt the build, also the possibility of charge changes again. Will bookmark this, would be cool to hear your opinion once we have more info on changes!
"
BrandonMG94 wrote:
Looks like an awesome build, hopefully the ascendancy changes coming in the next league wont hurt the build, also the possibility of charge changes again. Will bookmark this, would be cool to hear your opinion once we have more info on changes!

Yeah, I can't imagine them making assassin weaker though, so it should still be good. I am excited to see what the changes will be.
is saboteur also good ? or is there anything to good from assassin
"
Tobinator wrote:
is saboteur also good ? or is there anything to good from assassin

Assassin: higher crit chance and crit multi - higher damage but lower mine laying speed.

Saboteur: lower crit chance and crit multi - lower damage but higher mine laying speed with little to no investment - smoother gameplay (36% increased mine laying speed + 100% increased mine arming speed). Mine arming speed helps reduce the delay between the placement and detonation of mines.

If you pay attention to op's setup you'll notice he specifically went out of his way to grab 24% mine laying speed from 3 jewels and another 8% from passive tree.

Using op's pob link you'll see a ~20% damage loss when changing the ascendancy from assassin to saboteur without any other changes.

I'd say it's all up to your personal preference.
Last edited by joeshinつ on Feb 5, 2018, 10:26:34 PM
what bandits to kill/save?
I guess you should be able to finish the hall of grandmasters with that build?

Thanks for your nice video!
If it gets an update for 3.2, if necessary, I'll probably play it as leaguestarter.
I might even level a new character this league, I got really good leveling stuff anyway.
Really a nice build! Thanks for sharing this build and your nice video.

And I wanna know these following questions:
1.Is the enchantment on the helmet necessary for this build? If not,I can just use a shaped helmet with an additional mine.
2.Can I use this build for leveling? Or I need to get two unique wands first?
3.Can I run this build for HC?

Thank you.
"
Mercur1al_J wrote:
Really a nice build! Thanks for sharing this build and your nice video.

And I wanna know these following questions:
1.Is the enchantment on the helmet necessary for this build? If not,I can just use a shaped helmet with an additional mine.
2.Can I use this build for leveling? Or I need to get two unique wands first?
3.Can I run this build for HC?

Thank you.

1. No. Both additional mine mod and arc enchant are literally just there to improve QoL.
2. Yes. If you don't like arc, you can try glacial cascade/fire nova mine. Leveling as a regular caster also works. You can't use those wands before lv65 anyways.
3. Yes but I don't think it's too safe. OP already grabbed all life nodes and gears along the way. You have to sacrifice quite a bit of damage to get more life (scion life wheel or life nodes between templar and marauder)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info