Shaded N Friends Recruiting New to Experienced (Social League Guild)

Hey oh! Feeling a little lost in the world of Path of Exile? Need some starter items to achieve your fantasy build? Having trouble making new friends to socialize with or party up with to smash some demon dicks in? Well, welcome to Shaded N Friends. A guild created for the casual to the hardcore crowd who just want a good time while playing either solo or in a group.

The Rules:

1. Don't take things too far joke wise to the point of just being an asshole. You will be kicked.

2. Don't bash someone for their questions or their build ideas. Help expand those ideas!

3. The Guild Stash currently has 3 tabs. 1 of which is for Leader / Officers only. The remaining current
2 are for give n take. Feel free to donate to these stash tabs to help others and feel free to take some items for yourself.

Feel free to donate any extra points you may have so that we may increase the number of stash tabs as well as the number of guild members we can have. (This is not a requirement and is entirely up to you to do so if you so please)

Reply down below in the comments with your IGN so that I may invite you if you are interested in joining!

Eventually, if we get enough people I'll create a sick nasty discord for us all to hang out in. For now though focused on getting the guild up and running.
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2018, 2:24:13 PM
I would be interested in joining you guys! Never been a skilled player and actually a returning one!

My IGN is : RainZero

See ya YONDER! YEEET!
Hello, I'm a new player and have only been playing for a few days up to this point, I know most of the basics, I think but I'll just like to socialize and meet new people. If this invitation is still open, I would like to join

My IGN is: Ruslanovitch
I'm a ranger class

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info