Xbox support packs viable for Pc?

I started playing this game on Xbox and invested money into support packs . I was wondering if I decided to play on PC next league would I have to buy these all over again ?
Please respond somebody !!
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2018, 3:23:18 PM
Hello,

The PC and Xbox One versions of the game are entirely separate; purchases made on one do not carry over to the other. In addition, as supporter packs are only available for a limited period of time, it is possible that the specific packs you're interested in would no longer be available.

Chris has said here that the Abyss packs are leaving the store in a couple of weeks. If you'd like, you can contact the Support team at the address support@grindinggear.com to arrange a payment plan which can go over that deadline. This would need to be done in advance.

The Abyss packs will be replaced by those associated with the next challenge league. The packs related to the War for the Atlas expansion will be sticking around for the next league.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Ty for quick response .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info