Xbox Leaderboards

Is there any update on when GGG will have leaderboards/ladders, etc. for xbox? Also, will I ever be able to look at my character while not in the game like the pc players can? This adds so much more depth to the game in my opinion.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 7:44:45 PM
Jaja its coming, just threat the game like a beta when it comes to that.
I hope we can join pc ladder with an xbox symbol, its not like we have any advantage against pc players, closer to the opposit so no one could cry about it really, only more fun with greater competition right?
Exactly, Viljan!
Actually, I'd like to register a different opinion. I would like a separate Xbox leader board with its own rewards - simply because it increases my chances of success. I have no issues if they also show a combined leader board. From what I understand, Xboxers would have little chance on Standard League against PC players because it is dominated by legacy items. And then there are the differences in the trade experiences ...
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
Actually, I'd like to register a different opinion. I would like a separate Xbox leader board with its own rewards - simply because it increases my chances of success. I have no issues if they also show a combined leader board. From what I understand, Xboxers would have little chance on Standard League against PC players because it is dominated by legacy items. And then there are the differences in the trade experiences ...

I agree.

There isn't much value in having a combined leaderboard. I wouldn't mind seeing the ability to compare the two, though, just to see how Xboxers are fairing, but Xbox needs its own leaderboard.

Maybe a combined leaderboard with some drop-down filters that will separate out the two different platforms? That's probably the best way to do it if they're going to offer a "combined" sort of view.

PoE on Xbox just has too many differences, with a few being actual patch differences, the rest being environmental/economic, to justify a fully combined leaderboard.
Leaderboards? Does anyone actually needs´em?

Play and enjoy the game instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info