There must be a way to use my dagger for an end game build.

Yo POE homies! Alright so i'll TRY to get right to the point. I have been gone since Jan 2014, but I'm back now and having some trouble creating a build around my mirrored dagger. So many of the videos I have checked out are 6 months-1 year old and so I'm not sure if the info is still current. Mathilification has some phenomenal informational videos, and even his new reave/inpulsa would have been amazing to play....If I were a ranger OR had a nice sword. The talent tree is doable as a shadow, however without leap slam(due to the fact I am using a dagger) it kind of messes things up....Also kind of hard to path to some nodes I need.

So, here is my gear and tree as of today. Damage isn't the problem...I lack survival. PLEASE help! I will change anything I need to, but i will not re-level a different toon lol.

GEAR

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.3/AAAABAYBAAAGAF4FLQW1CC4LwQzyDY0OSBCSES8RlhX2Fr8XsBmOIzYj0yP2JJ0k_SaVKgsrCizhLlMwfDIyNj031D7PQzFHBkd-Sn1Ki0z_TZJOKlFHUxBTu1VLVvVXl1uvXfJgQWHiYlpieWKsY3BlTWqMbAhsjG8ncFJwVnTtePl67311feN-3X8rgayE2Yd2idOMNo19jbmNv46Kj2CS85fQmhOaapuNnaqi2aOKpcupeaxmsNi0xbVIuT69Nr6nv9XC7MgU02_TftQj2Hbawdtu29Tb5-Rq51TrY-0_7YPuDu968Yr1b_rr_MX9bv66_94=?accountName=Rightarm&characterName=RightarmWasMyNameFirst

I for sure need to change some gems out. In t14+ maps I can one-to-two-shot anything....My health bar hardly ever moves....and then WHAM! one shot from like a normal mob lol. I have 5k hp, 90 hit, 90 crit, 190k tool tip dmg from reave...But I think it's time to find another build to try. Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
IGN_ Rightarm
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2018, 7:34:35 PM
I really enjoy this game regardless. I may be terrible though, haha! As I have just returned, I don't have any in-game friends yet. Invite me to map with you and i'll clear everything and die a bunch...buuuuut you will get hella loot and xp, and I can make some friends and hopefully learn a bunch of sick advice!:)

In game name-
RightarmWasMyNameFirst
IGN_ Rightarm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info