Why can't we trade MTX?

Title. Don't see any reason for this not to be a thing.
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 2:40:33 PM
"
BatMan421 wrote:

I agree GGG would make TONS more $$$$$....
You wouldn't believe the amount of dupes I have in my MTX tab it's actually so stupid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Lvgamer wrote:
"
BatMan421 wrote:

Is this sarcasm?

They would be making the same amount of money, they don't care who's pocket the money is coming from as long as it hits their wallet.
"
BatMan421 wrote:
"
Lvgamer wrote:
"
BatMan421 wrote:

Is this sarcasm?

They would be making the same amount of money, they don't care who's pocket the money is coming from as long as it hits their wallet.

Actually, no. If people could freely trade duplicates from lootboxes, GGG would sell way fewer of them as fewer would be needed to complete a set.
"
You wouldn't believe the amount of dupes I have in my MTX tab it's actually so stupid.

Stop buying them then.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"

Stop buying them then.

Hush you or I'll eat your bed
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
"

Stop buying them then.

Hush you or I'll eat your bed

Who am I stand between a 9 tonne lady and a snack? :P
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
BatMan421 wrote:
Why can't we trade MTX?

Account theft.

There’s already losers running around compromising accounts to liquidate them for RMT. Also being able to sell a player’s MTX would increase the damage done to an account, increase the profitability (thus increasing the incentive to hack accounts), and would absolutely require Support intervention - increasing their workload and potentially necessitating the creation of new tools, which eats into valuable programming time (which I believe is often a bottleneck for GGG).
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 24, 2018, 12:52:09 AM
Less revenue for GGG too. Why buy that helmet when my friend has 3 of them.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info