[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
I did corrupt mine to 30 quality, adds quite a bit to damage actually for the cheap upgrade it was.

As far as I know there is no chance to ruin your item like a normal corruption the only drawback is you cant change colors later obviously.

Figured if I change my mind later on a new claw with 260-265 dps cost about 10-15c atm so wasnt a big risk :)

Can't you modify them with Vorici like regular corrupted items ?

Checked PoB, you're right the damage increase is pretty nice. Guess I need to do that too :P

I didnt think of that to be honest as it usually feels too expensive but yea thats probably possible, even less reason not to do it then :)
What are the most important things for me to upgrade right now? got about 250c
Last edited by MahEGY on Apr 22, 2018, 5:59:39 AM
wanted to add that I die sometimes from tier 9 map bosses
Ive been having little trouble until recently, with corrupted red map bosses. Mapping is still fine, but Im sure I need to start upgrading now. Where do I start? Ive been following this guide and its been hella fun but I just hit my first true wall.
"
manilamako wrote:
Ive been having little trouble until recently, with corrupted red map bosses. Mapping is still fine, but Im sure I need to start upgrading now. Where do I start? Ive been following this guide and its been hella fun but I just hit my first true wall.

Left ring, 6L belly and Sin's rebirth. I also don't agree with the helmet. It does give you damage but so would a bone helmet which would also have life and resists.
Finally, why on earth did you enchant your gloves ? It makes no sense. Now they're bad.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
The guide says to kill all the bandits, but with the mana issues and this being a critical based build, wouldn't killing Alira be a better choice?
"
"
manilamako wrote:

Left ring, 6L belly and Sin's rebirth. I also don't agree with the helmet. It does give you damage but so would a bone helmet which would also have life and resists.
Finally, why on earth did you enchant your gloves ? It makes no sense. Now they're bad.

Looking to upgrade the rings. Belly is still around 1000 fusings away thru vorici but will prioritize that. Ill find a better helmet as well that gives better health.

About the enchant, Im still a new player and I enchanted that I think thru one of my ascendancy runs out of sheer lack of knowledge haha. How bad is it? Ill look to change that as well.

Also just finished my last ascendancy and the gloves now have a new enchant (commandment of the grave).
My DPS jumped up as well considerably so Ill try to run a few T12 up maps again and hope I can beat the corrupted bosses now.

Great guide btw! Cheers!
"
The guide says to kill all the bandits, but with the mana issues and this being a critical based build, wouldn't killing Alira be a better choice?

What mana issues ? You might need a flask until you get to Soul Raker but that's it. If you're having mana issues use mana gain on hit claws until you do enough damage to leech well. It's just a temporary phase.
Alira gives a bit of crit but 2 points are worth a lot more. You're welcome to try it yourself if you want.

"
manilamako wrote:

Looking to upgrade the rings. Belly is still around 1000 fusings away thru vorici but will prioritize that. Ill find a better helmet as well that gives better health.

About the enchant, Im still a new player and I enchanted that I think thru one of my ascendancy runs out of sheer lack of knowledge haha. How bad is it? Ill look to change that as well.

Also just finished my last ascendancy and the gloves now have a new enchant (commandment of the grave).
My DPS jumped up as well considerably so Ill try to run a few T12 up maps again and hope I can beat the corrupted bosses now.

Great guide btw! Cheers!

Your gloves are now non-gripped since you replaced the implicit mod. Better get new ones.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hey man, thanks for the guide. I started the league late and used this as my league starter. I'm level 85 and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I feel like my damage is lower than it should be at this point. I've got about 250c to work with right now and I'm not sure what to upgrade. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
hi ! first thx for the guide, was my third character and really enjoyed it.

soooo literaly 10mn ago i looted a mirror of kalandra (just after 400h in the game :P), my question is,
should i stick to this build and just buy the best equipement ect... or is there really most powerfull
build to make ? should take in count that i havent really explored the game so far, my highest level character was level 84 sunder that was doing level 5tier maps.

so should i stick to the build to discover or restart fresh on better build if there is ?
thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info