πŸ’²πŸ’²The Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>πŸ’²πŸ’² || Looking for Experienced Players || Discord || SC ||

"
Axdie wrote:
"
Axdie wrote:
"
Axdie wrote:

ᕦ(ò_óΛ‡)α•€
@slaykor

ᕦ(Γ²_Γ³Λ‡)α•€
> How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)

started playing in bestiary have played in every leage since

> Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

div card farming item flipping selling maps syndicate farming monster treasure

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).

> How can you contribute to the guild?

usually play pretty hardcore the fisrt 2 months of a league depending on how fun the league is if i stick around the full length of the league i enjoy running with a group to maximize profits

> Optional: Favourite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.

usually playing a quant MF char do play other builds autobomber CoC fast mapping chard
> How long you've played and how many leagues you've participated in (and which one you enjoyed the most and why)

Since Beastiary and every league onwards

> Experiences making currency. Feel free to mention specific methods, however there is no need to disclose your secrets if you don't want to.. Simply give us an overview of how you operate.

While having done MF farming just as everyone else, I've been more succesful looking for obscure methods. A few examples:

- Lycosidae farming by buying low ilvl (below 60) Fenumal Devourer beasts and 50/50'ing a low ilvl Shield (quiver if unlucky). Ancient orb till Lycosidae.

- High pDPS Jewelled Foil crafting (before it became too meta and eventually patched)

- Aspect crafting (up to 8ex profit per sale, consistent 5ex profit per sale)

> Link any Form of "proof" such as gear/currency you've acquired during current/previous league/s (standard).

Most of my wealth is in exalt currency. I usually liquidate an account when I don't see the need for it (since I have no real need for multiple characters as I play alone and only have certain character(s) on standby based on my own needs) - I spend the money made from liquidation, fund the baseline gear I need for the next character and then bank the rest incase I need it for a rainy day or a big project. My character menu should showcase that partially.

I currently sit on a 35-40ex account value and thats factoring in not having played properly since my exam season began (late December).

I always look for weird and obscure ways to make money - methods that too many people aren't aware of - and have been recently very successful with that. Furthermore, if an aura/cursebot is needed or someone needs a loan to kickstart, I'm the guy to ask. My perspective is that if I can learn something new about the game - be it a mechanic or efficient ways of doing something - I'm willing to go the extra mile.

The versatility. Numerous builds, moneymakers, item stats and combination, game mechanics (delve, beastiary, incursion, etc.).
Last edited by MisterShad on Jan 13, 2019, 7:16:20 PM
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet

I have been playing since Legacy league, remember the good ole energy shield leech days and Vaal Fireball. I have played on an off since than some leagues i truly didn't like so didn't play them but this league is as close to legacy, (Best league so far imo) I am really enjoying it.

I like to break down the popular methods and see what ones work for me on a spreadsheet I don't like to count RNG drops like an exalt or some 7x unique. This is where i am not liking my current guild... They just wanna run T10 maps shaped into t15 from zana mod pool. I feel as those doing such things are not only low currency gain but inefficient. Right now in league I am liking the combination of abyssal jewel/Stygian vise crafting and delving 330 dept.

My character section is always freely accessible in leagues. as far as standard I give away most of my items there because why keep such useful items if I am not going to be playing standard.

AS path of exile is a mostly single player game besides a few interactions as trades and ROTA's, what I believe is that any guild member can contribute to relationships, advice, community and a sense of not being alone playing a game for hundreds of hours with no real gain at the end of the league besides a standard list of nerfed memories.....

I will not say I am good at this game, I am no mastermind of currency or sustain... I am no emperyian I wont have 12 mirrors in the first week. What I will have is passion for the game and willingness to learn new tips and tricks along the way.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application to your guild.

> Optional: Favorite aspects of the game and builds you've enjoyed the most.

This game just knocks this genre out of the part. Diablo has nothing on Path of exile that's what i enjoy the most.

Build I enjoyed the most had to have been my HOWA Spectral throw in legacy but my Ele hit Scion on this league has to be a close 2nd.
"
Ryphe wrote:

β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€
"
Ryphe wrote:
"
Ryphe wrote:

Kimmy!
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet

I’ve played on and off since around 2.2, but really got back into the game during Abyss. I typically will play 6-12 hours a day (less on weekdays because of school and more on weekends because I don’t have a life). My favorite aspect of the game is party play, and is why I, every league, build an aurabot to run with people. I’m looking for a guild now to find more people that grind as much as me and want to push the game to its limit.

I farm. A lot. And I don’t stop. This can be seen especially in my past successes in SSF where I commonly push end game content, but in Betrayal I swapped to trade league to make money and to run with people.

some purchases after last league (quant gem included):

I can aurabot, I can craft, and I can carry Uber labs.
Last edited by Burritor on Jan 17, 2019, 7:06:55 PM
Hello Fellow Exiles,

* My Name is Egor aka The Ownly One im 27 living in Germany atm , i got over 1,5k hours into Poe i pretty much played every League except Delve more or less by now i played on and off. I honestly feel like Betrayal is the most fun after Breach league just because there is so much stuff to do it gives u choices.

In most Part i focus on Poe Ninja and see what Item Values fluctuate depending on a Streamer that publicices a new Build ,Certain item prices explode gem sets that go with said build.
Also i try to Craft via Poe Affix and Poe.trade what brings the most value for the least effort buying Cheap ilvl 85 and Crafting is certainly a lot of Luck involved but i also know what to look for Specifically, in earlier Leagues i participated in Directing Certain Item Branches or Currency to rise the price of something to a certain extend or even lowering certain others depending on the benefit it can Generate, for Example buying all Exalts for a Certain Price and Selling high Valuable Items for Exalts that Result in more Currency than before the Rise of the Exalts.
And well also i farmed 2 HH myself threw Spamming the Old Burial Chambers for Doctor Cards or Chaning the shit out of em when it was still a thing.I always look intow what fits me the best way to make Currency because if a lot of People do the same exact thing the Value goes down.

I really do not know how to do that shit, Public Profile tho, this leage i prolly spend more time leveling and enjoying the game than focussing on the sole Purpose of Currency since i started the League 2 weeks later, the Golden time was gone for me. I managed to get to T 15maps as the Leage starts in 24 Hours tho with a Team and no Sleep and a lot of Effort.

I consider myself an focussed Person that can become pretty damn good in anything as i put my mind to it, i was a profesional League of Legends Player for a long time, got several Challenger Accounts, now for Poe i seek the next Stepup from playing above Avarage to the Top Tier of Poe and that is threw learing and sharing Methods and Ideas with equal minded Folks.

I really enjoy the variety that Poe gives u playing the same Game feels different just by switching the Character or playstyle, in most i do love MF Windripper Builds for high speed Mapping also, i enjoy The Summoner Builds since they can do each and every Map without swapping a god damn thing, really played a lot of different Stuff by now but what hooked me the most were MF Bow Builds, Reave Blade Furry Juggers, Righteos Fire Builds and Summoners.

Good Luck have Fun The Ownly One.
"
OwnlyOne wrote:
Hello Fellow Exiles,

* My Name is Egor aka The Ownly One im 27 living in Germany atm , i got over 1,5k hours into Poe i pretty much played every League except Delve more or less by now i played on and off. I honestly feel like Betrayal is the most fun after Breach league just because there is so much stuff to do it gives u choices.

In most Part i focus on Poe Ninja and see what Item Values fluctuate depending on a Streamer that publicices a new Build ,Certain item prices explode gem sets that go with said build.
Also i try to Craft via Poe Affix and Poe.trade what brings the most value for the least effort buying Cheap ilvl 85 and Crafting is certainly a lot of Luck involved but i also know what to look for Specifically, in earlier Leagues i participated in Directing Certain Item Branches or Currency to rise the price of something to a certain extend or even lowering certain others depending on the benefit it can Generate, for Example buying all Exalts for a Certain Price and Selling high Valuable Items for Exalts that Result in more Currency than before the Rise of the Exalts.
And well also i farmed 2 HH myself threw Spamming the Old Burial Chambers for Doctor Cards or Chaning the shit out of em when it was still a thing.I always look intow what fits me the best way to make Currency because if a lot of People do the same exact thing the Value goes down.

I really do not know how to do that shit, Public Profile tho, this leage i prolly spend more time leveling and enjoying the game than focussing on the sole Purpose of Currency since i started the League 2 weeks later, the Golden time was gone for me. I managed to get to T 15maps as the Leage starts in 24 Hours tho with a Team and no Sleep and a lot of Effort.

I consider myself an focussed Person that can become pretty damn good in anything as i put my mind to it, i was a profesional League of Legends Player for a long time, got several Challenger Accounts, now for Poe i seek the next Stepup from playing above Avarage to the Top Tier of Poe and that is threw learing and sharing Methods and Ideas with equal minded Folks.

I really enjoy the variety that Poe gives u playing the same Game feels different just by switching the Character or playstyle, in most i do love MF Windripper Builds for high speed Mapping also, i enjoy The Summoner Builds since they can do each and every Map without swapping a god damn thing, really played a lot of different Stuff by now but what hooked me the most were MF Bow Builds, Reave Blade Furry Juggers, Righteos Fire Builds and Summoners.

Good Luck have Fun The Ownly One.

I wonder how much are you actually interested in joining the guild if you copy-paste our whole application on another guild's thread. Even with the questions that our guild is asking?
@slaykor

ᕦ(Γ²_Γ³Λ‡)α•€

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info