GGG doesn't send out Account Unlock e-mails (regarding my account?)

Hello,

I haven't played POE for a while and I was excited to play again with some mates. Since I moved homes recently I have to unlock my account. Normaly I recieve a unlock code instantly in my mail to solve this problem. I'm now 20 re-sends, a mail-chance, 500+ refreshes on my hotmail and google mail accoun and a few hours further...... still no unlock code. I filled in and mailed two GGG contact-support mails. I need my POE fix very fast. Back in the day I invested quite the bit of $MONEY$ in this game and I wanted to happily return again. So why aren't any of the above stated efforts not working to get an unlock code?

GGG I'm begging you please hear my prayers!

Yours Faithfully,

A desperate wannabe-returning POE-Player.
Last edited by Bierbuikje on Jan 17, 2018, 2:02:58 PM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
They'll respond to your e-mails as soon as they reach the top of their respective queues. You can't use the forum to skip the queue - if you could, everyone would do so - then we'd be right back where we started except the forum would be spammed to oblivion.

Sometimes automated e-mails like those get blocked before they reach you. Manual responses from GGG employees should still get through okay. They're busy so they might be slow to reply.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
They'll respond to your e-mails as soon as they reach the top of their respective queues. You can't use the forum to skip the queue - if you could, everyone would do so - then we'd be right back where we started except the forum would be spammed to oblivion.

Sometimes automated e-mails like those get blocked before they reach you. Manual responses from GGG employees should still get through okay. They're busy so they might be slow to reply.

Thanks for your reply,

Do you maybe have any suggestions, what I can do to solve this problem? Or is the only thing I can do right now is waiting for GGG to reply? Even chancing my e-mail request doesnt get a response. It's like their automated mail generator is "broken"? (pardon my simple view off the last).
Last edited by Bierbuikje on Jan 17, 2018, 2:17:45 PM
Well I am using GMAIL and never had a problem with the unlock code. So you have to look into your HOTMAIL system and make sure the mail from GGG is not put into your SPAM folder. You should also try to "whitelist" all mails from GGG.
Just to cover all bases: Have you checked the spamfolders on hotmail/gmail?
Other than that, geen idee
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" - Winston Churchill
I eventually fixed it with the help of supportservices. I mailed them with a diffrent mailadress. Appearently the system didnt respond to my used mailadress. It got fixed. Thanks for the replies!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info