MTX weekly sales

Hi all, I'm new to PoE so forgive me if this has been asked.

I'm interested in the premium stash tab bundle and the currency tab. Do these items go on sale on a weekly basis or some other predictable manner that I can wait for?

Thank you.
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
I'm interested in the premium stash tab bundle and the currency tab. Do these items go on sale on a weekly basis or some other predictable manner that I can wait for?

There's a "Super Stash Sale" GGG do every three weeks between Friday & Monday inclusive.

Unfortunately you've literally just missed it.

If you add them to your Watchlist you'll be notified by e-mail when they're discounted.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thank you Sarno.
No worries. :)

If you're going to rely on notification from the Watchlist, make sure that your account has an e-mail address associated with it. If you created your Path of Exile account through Steam then it probably won't. If you e-mail support@grindinggear.com they can help you add one.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info