OMG GGG! Roll back the flicker strike change now!!!!!

You guys flat out broke flicker strike With this patch. Now when I hold the action button for flicker it will perform 1-2 attacks and then just stop (even though there are plenty of monsters nearby.) Basically the only way to play it now is to constantly tap the action button.

How in the hell did you manage to roll this out like this???? Did you even play test it?

Here is a video link showing how you bricked this skill

https://youtu.be/aA5hHJ5JcNY
Last edited by furiousgeorge on Jan 16, 2018, 7:06:30 PM
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2018, 3:06:35 AM
Relax, in about 4 weeks, we might see the next patch if we are lucky :p

I feel you, I also doubt they are testing, no clue if this is xbox related or so. Question is also if they test in a lan, rather than the MS Network, so they might have 0 delay and it might even work there... But yeah we need some kind of testserver, where we can just copy our chars and test some changes before they hit production, its kinda ridiculous.
I have to agree, the previous iteration of flicker felt bad, real bad. While this might be an improvement over that, it still feels bad.

**edit**
Okay, the random stopping has gotten me killed a couple of times now, please fix asap!
Last edited by Chromaticmind on Jan 17, 2018, 5:26:05 AM
Already started rolling yet another new character as soon as I started playing my flicker last night after patch... So sad, but atleast I can salvage most of the gear into something else.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Hi guys,

I've had the change that went into 3.1.1 reversed out of the next patch (3.1.2) we're currently working on.
You know, when I use my cyclone or molten strike I'll find my guy no longer attacking. I can normally adapt. I really don't want it to break again though. Before the patch it would miss so much. Just never seemed to hit. Now I'm actually doing a lot of dmg.
"
SonofRooster wrote:
You know, when I use my cyclone or molten strike I'll find my guy no longer attacking. I can normally adapt. I really don't want it to break again though. Before the patch it would miss so much. Just never seemed to hit. Now I'm actually doing a lot of dmg.

You're experiencing problems with those skills now? Or they're fine?

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
SonofRooster wrote:

You're experiencing problems with those skills now? Or they're fine?

The only issue I have is if I'm holding down the attack button, they will randomly stop. Just requires me to press the button again. It doesn't happen often. Maybe once a map.

Before the patch, MS was worthless. I would be attacking a guy with it and it never hit. Now it's fantastic. Just that 1 small occurrence of it randomly stopping.
"
SonofRooster wrote:
The only issue I have is if I'm holding down the attack button, they will randomly stop. Just requires me to press the button again. It doesn't happen often. Maybe once a map.

Before the patch, MS was worthless. I would be attacking a guy with it and it never hit. Now it's fantastic. Just that 1 small occurrence of it randomly stopping.

Thanks for the info. I suspect the randomly stopping is a result of the flicker strike change.
"
SonofRooster wrote:

Yeah i almost rip'd a belly of the beast in hc today with cyclone stopping. The worst part is i cant figure out a rhyme or reason to it stopping. So ive been just skirting packs, playing terrified. Hope this gets looked at by Jeff.

Edit for more information: This has only happened about twice in an hour, however, it completely altered my playstyle. Having this happen on HC as a slayer relying on leech is obviously problematic. If it happens again, ill try to get a video but you wouldnt be able to confirm that the issue wouldnt be on my end. All I can insert is that I had not experienced this before last patch.
Last edited by the1michael on Jan 17, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info