I don't know man

I really like this game but at the moment I'm extremely unsatisfied with my experience. I've tried 4 builds all from build guides from people I know make decent end game setups and every single one has halted around the same area after maps. I can't make any more progress because I'm outscaled into the ground and I can't get the items I need because they are too expensive and the grind straight up isn't worth it to me at that point because it's way too much and because of this I'm probably about to go for the second league in a row with out being able to experience any of the real endgame this game has to offer. It's frustrating and down right disaapointing because this game is great when it's fun but it dies out so fast and most of my issue is that after a certain point I can't scale my character anymore because I can't get the gear I need. I know the market in Xbox is volitile right now but it's honestly way out of control. I guess if things don't improve I can't stomach spending any more time on this game I'll just eventually move on to something more fun.
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2018, 11:01:37 AM
"
I really like this game but at the moment I'm extremely unsatisfied with my experience. I've tried 4 builds all from build guides from people I know make decent end game setups and every single one has halted around the same area after maps. I can't make any more progress because I'm outscaled into the ground and I can't get the items I need because they are too expensive and the grind straight up isn't worth it to me at that point because it's way too much and because of this I'm probably about to go for the second league in a row with out being able to experience any of the real endgame this game has to offer. It's frustrating and down right disaapointing because this game is great when it's fun but it dies out so fast and most of my issue is that after a certain point I can't scale my character anymore because I can't get the gear I need. I know the market in Xbox is volitile right now but it's honestly way out of control. I guess if things don't improve I can't stomach spending any more time on this game I'll just eventually move on to something more fun.

farm even mercilass lab... it's easy to make $.
You can also pick some easier/cheap builds... like facebreaker warchief.
Last edited by jaav on Jan 16, 2018, 7:34:34 PM
I mean all the builds I've tried have all been pretty dirt cheap at least as far as uniques go and the ease at witch I acquired them. Freezing pulse inquisitor, blade flurry gladiator, SRS necro, and most recently mathils glacial hammer Jugg. All these builds have fallen off and proven ineefecetive at around the same map tier(about 8 and also not being able to complete apex of sacrifice). save for the freezing pulse which at the time was built to be ES and I didn't realize high ES was legacy at the time and the build never made it past T3 maps.
Feel like I should correct myself, I had all the uniques for most of these builds. The blade flurry gladiator needed a 6 link belly and for obvious reasons I wasn't able to acquire that on Xbox.
And also I would totally farm merciless lab if I could but all of these builds struggled to complete it even once. So is cruel lab profitable as well?
Last edited by Slightly_darker_soul on Jan 17, 2018, 9:30:59 AM
"
And also I would totally farm merciless lab if I could but all of these builds struggled to complete it even once. So is cruel lab profitable as well?

Well you may try I dropped ex on cruel run ths league, but mercilass should not be a problem. Get some armour flask, some with curse immunity.
I don't farm much labs, but it seems few times better droprate of $ than mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info