xbox left party because of a restriction check xbox live

Hello and thanks for checking my post!

I played this years ago when it first came out on PC and recently got back into it on xbox with my girlfriend. I actually got us each our own xbox just for this game when I found them on sale :)

They are both hard wired with cat 7 cables and I have the fastest internet you can get in MN and I never really had issues with my PS4s (also hard wired with cat 7) so this issue I am having is new and I need to find out if it is something on my end internet or console wise or it is the game and the servers. I have ran multiple tests through xbox settings and NAT is open and seems like the internet works fine.

Basically my GF and I will be playing together in a party and the game will freeze and boots us to the log in screen with the following messages "lost connection" comes first and then "left party because of a restriction, check your xbox live account" meanwhile our internet is working fine.

I would really appreciate any response from GGG or anyone that is having the same issues asap.

This is literally making the Labyrinth (easily one of my favorite current bits of content) a rat race as we just rush the trials and cant even look around for keys and Argus. We can be in there and get dropped and lose all that progress, not cool yo.

Cheers and thanks so much for reading and stopping by.

Last bumped on Jan 15, 2018, 3:05:18 PM
This is an xbox problem not a Path of Exile Problem
If you are both gaming at the same time I'd suggest investing in a good managed switch for your home network. Your router isn't going to cut it with handling a lot of data. Any of the Cisco 8 port managed switches will be fine and aren't too expensive. You don't need to get into the advanced settings but I'd at least set up the quality of service options and managed ports.

I haven't experienced anything like that as I don't have multiple xbox's but my son games on his computer and before I got a managed switch for our home network we'd both be fighting for bandwidth if I was on the xbox and he was on his pc and both would randomly get kicked out or suffer massive lag spikes even while having 400mb cable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info