Instead of extra Premium tab I got old tab converted

Old tab from some old league got converted in my stash instead of adding new tab as Premium.
I expect this to be solved and fixed.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
Working as intended.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I dont think so.
It should add +1 tab, empty one. Not with items in it...
"
I dont think so.
Like it or not, it's not a bug. If you search for it, you can find discussions about it going back 4 years now. You get that a usable tab in every league from now on.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 15, 2018, 1:26:07 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
I dont think so.
Like it or not, it's not a bug. If you search for it, you can find discussions about it going back 4 years now. You get that a usable tab in every league from now on.

What usable tab in league?

If its not a bug then I could just do normal tab to buy who would be empty...
"

You'll have an additional, empty premium tab in each new challenge league.

As for the issue itself: Ever since this was introduced, we've tried to get the information on how buying tabs when you have remove-only ones works added to the shop. No luck.
"
Alysma wrote:
"

You'll have an additional, empty premium tab in each new challenge league.

As for the issue itself: Ever since this was introduced, we've tried to get the information on how buying tabs when you have remove-only ones works added to the shop. No luck.

So we have to accept this problem as a ''normal''.
Remove-only tabs being upgraded first is normal. The actual problem is the lack of information about it but feel free to email Support about this and ask them to add it to the shop - maybe they'll listen eventually.
"

It is not a problem, just not publicised.

GGG have generously given you the permanent remove only tabs, it is only fair that they should be converted first and foremost before adding new tabs.(this is costing them storage space literally hundreds of thousands to millions of pages worth of remove only tabs)

TBH i would prefer that GGG wait a month after a league merge then delete the remove only tabs regardless of if there are items in them.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"

It is not a problem, just not publicised.

GGG have generously given you the permanent remove only tabs, it is only fair that they should be converted first and foremost before adding new tabs.(this is costing them storage space literally hundreds of thousands to millions of pages worth of remove only tabs)

TBH i would prefer that GGG wait a month after a league merge then delete the remove only tabs regardless of if there are items in them.

You mean like every other ARPG does?

For example, you have 30 days after a "season" ends in Diablo 3 to get all your now-normal (not seasons) junk out of the mail and stored somewhere more permanent, or it vanishes into the ether.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info