new 5T1 Stygian-belt

Chaos spammed and got the 3 T1 suffixes, than meta-crafted the 2 prefixes. Hit the T1 Armor with the last Ex - sure, was hoping for WED but for now it is good enough I think:

Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Jan 15, 2018, 8:39:44 AM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2018, 3:01:29 AM
You really wanted the flask affixes? Either I'm out of touch with the trading game lately - could be, I'm playing SSF - or you vastly overpriced that belt, which btw has no WED and no res...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
You really wanted the flask affixes? Either I'm out of touch with the trading game lately - could be, I'm playing SSF - or you vastly overpriced that belt, which btw has no WED and no res...

Hi, yes I was going for the flask-nodes, res I can get on other gear-pieces.
Sure, like I wrote, WED would have been perfect, but for now it is good enough for me.
who needs Elder Stygian belts with Inc. Flask effect or chance to not use flask charge...
that craft was a waste of ex dude

prefix:
life%
flask effect
flat life or wed
suffix:
proj dmg
attack speed
flask duration

even hystria pen roll oO
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
who needs Elder Stygian belts with Inc. Flask effect or chance to not use flask charge...
that craft was a waste of ex dude

prefix:
life%
flask effect
flat life or wed
suffix:
proj dmg
attack speed
flask duration

even hystria pen roll oO

"flask effect on you" mod let you remove the flask effect jewel required to reach the threshold of 50%flask effect for +3projectiles dying sun.
with that mod it's possible to remove that bad jewel for a dps one and gain 15% more dps with an abyss jewel.

flask duration and charges always come after res and wed, but on pathfinder flask effect on you is the best mod you could desire ( at least for ES pathfinder )
I know

It was ironic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info