IP banned

https://gyazo.com/adce55d854cbe9e745dd19513e542001

No help at support :)
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
Although there might be a reason for your IP being banned, you can use a free proxy to create a new account.
Check out ZenMate, a plugin for the Chrome Browser.
Yeah I know about VPNs mate but I just want my IP adress to come clean. They said I can create a new account while my current one is locked so idk. lol worst support I have seen on any game, even league is better.
They rarely do this sort of thing, the last time they did it was a blanket ban on an area where there is a high volume of hacks/RMT and account theft from, there isn't any point on doing it at an individual level though because VPN can be used (in fact are encouraged in some cases)

As for support, they are busy...they had a backlog from just before the 3.1 patch went live and then there was the holidays where most staff took time off (so about 2 weeks worth of help tickets sitting in a queue coupled with people trying to bump their tickets which puts them to the end of the queue each time)

DO NOT SEND MORE MAIL

It dose not get you seen quicker, neither dose posting here...you are in a queue so you wait.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
worst managing team i've ever seen on a game, just shocking no words for it, got a worthless generated e-mail back no explenations nothing was given lmfao
And with that you've lost any possible sympathy from 99% of passersby to this thread. It is almost like having your IP flat out banned means that some super fishy shady shit was probably occurring from your IP address. And even if it is a false alarm or something that occurred, it is almost like undoing these things takes time and effort so they don't unwittingly let a blatant cheater get back on the game scot free, that combined with what lagwin said, they are backed up as hell from the holidays so it may take them some time to get to your specific case, especially if you kept re-emailing them about it so its in the back of the hundreds long queue. If the email you already received really was a blanket generic email (as I have never had account issues this bad so I don't know if they do send an auto response until they can personally respond) its almost like that is the standard thing to do in a world of emailing for support where 99% of companies will send a generic immediate response and a real one later.

It's almost like making a second thread about the same issue except your 2 accounts going from being locked to being outright IP banned looks shady and guilty as shit. It's almost like calling them the "worst managing team I've ever seen" for taking a few days to work on this (after repeatedly being told to be patient) makes you look like an asshole. And a potentially cheating one at that.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
[Removed by Support] my IP was already banned before my accounts got locked (WASNT IP banned when I made my first acc, banned when i made my 2ND acc), [Removed by Support], they won't pick you as the next mod, stop trying so hard. [Removed by Support], I have had several robotic answer 0 real ones yet, these idiots dont care as long as you buy their precious MTX bullshit. We'll see what you have to say when you get banned for nothing.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Jan 16, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
And coming here to the forums and whining is going to accomplish two things: Jack and Shit.

All you can do is wait for GGG to get back to you as they don't handle anything account related via the forums, ever. It went to the account investigation team and they can take upwards of a month to investigate. Add on top of the the Holiday break.....

But, by all means, keep treating people the way you are (Wow 3 [removed by support] in 3 sentences..going for a record are we?), and I am certain that they will bend over backwards to try and help you /s
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
With that attitude, I wouldnt mind if you stayed banned.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info