For those who buying Lich's don't be scammed ''Aite''?

Aite.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Aite.

DAS RITE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

POE?

Gl playing with 4 tabs, and im not interested in arguments like "it is possible to kill shaper without paying anything".
After spending 200$ on tabs i finally feel comfortable with amount of space i have.

But let's say you really have only 4 tabs, 0 mtx and you are totally fine with this.
Still game is not free. Instead of paying $ you pay in form of realizing some purpose. Free players are majority that creates demand for items. Demand for items creates demand for premium stash tabs so paying users can sell more things. Also more players makes game more popular - this lead to "free" advertisement what brings more paying users.

In the end you still pay for playing this game but not using money.

PoE is free to play.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Yes, the black clouds are at the door to the fight itself, not the Abyss Depths door that opens in your map.

So you can't tell until you actually zone into the depths. I have not noticed the music before, I will look out for that.

The last lich I had, there was something else that made me think I had a lich as I was fighting through the depths. I don't know if there were extra shadows throughout the depths or something? All I know is that as soon as I zoned in I thought - Lich here, and when I got to the arena I was right. Anyone else note anything?

And I have also died in a lich fight JUST as I got to the timer damage trigger point, and by the time I ran back I was screwed. Just bad luck. #justPoEthings.

By the by, these lich fights are another speed meta addition to the game, despite if one may think GGG is trying to slow the game down at all. It is a total DPS check having 3 timed fights, and that central arena will fill up with shit super fast if your AoE DPS is subpar too.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

The last lich I had, there was something else that made me think I had a lich as I was fighting through the depths. I don't know if there were extra shadows throughout the depths or something?

The path to the boss room was probably generated to the bottom right instead of to the top. That's the other indicator it's going to spawn a Lich.
"
Kan333 wrote:
The path to the boss room was probably generated to the bottom right instead of to the top. That's the other indicator it's going to spawn a Lich.

Every one I have had (including the one Ulaman) has had the room at the top.
Censored.
Well I had a lich just last night, and there was no other obvious visual clues, but the music was instantly recognizable.

The zone itself was narrower than the usual Abyss with the boss up and to the right in a more direct L shape than normal.

Anyway, yeah, the music.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info