For those who buying Lich's don't be scammed ''Aite''?

"
Head_Less wrote:

POE?

Gl playing with 4 tabs, and im not interested in arguments like "it is possible to kill shaper without paying anything".
After spending 200$ on tabs i finally feel comfortable with amount of space i have.

But let's say you really have only 4 tabs, 0 mtx and you are totally fine with this.
Still game is not free. Instead of paying $ you pay in form of realizing some purpose. Free players are majority that creates demand for items. Demand for items creates demand for premium stash tabs so paying users can sell more things. Also more players makes game more popular - this lead to "free" advertisement what brings more paying users.

In the end you still pay for playing this game but not using money.
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Jan 14, 2018, 10:16:51 AM
"
karoollll2534 wrote:

Gl playing with 4 tabs, and im not interested in arguments like "it is possible to kill shaper without paying anything".
After spending 200$ on tabs i finally feel comfortable with amount of space i have. Demand for items creates demand for premium stash tabs so paying users can sell more things.

Paying real life money so you can charge virtual fees ? Seems like a good plan.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 14, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:

After spending 200$ on tabs i finally feel comfortable with amount of space i have. Demand for items creates demand for premium stash tabs so paying users can sell more things.

Paying real life money so you can charge virtual fees ? Seems like a good plan.

Bitcoin, accepting of course that all money is an illusion.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
I saw one on 820 "you pay after" obviously in reaction to these scum scammers. I wonder how many are scamming him though?

Thankfully I got Ulaman FINALLY. He is in fact easy to kill. Not easy to find.
Censored.
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:

2 - nothing is free

POE?

Life
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Demonoz wrote:
He is right about one thing though and i noticed it the very first lich i ever got...

The music is very much distinctly different. Anytime i got in a Depths i can 100% of the time call it if its a lich or not by the music. But if you cant happen to tell any difference and this is not enough the door into the area will have a black cloud all around it as well.

Thing is its pretty much gonna be a scam if the person tells you exactly WHICH lich it is... And they are in their HO... Caling out just a lich for sale.. well i would probably still take this same rule into account just to be safe.. or at least check the depths before i pay anything.

Thats a huge flag because that can NOT be known to my knowledge till you actually go in the boos room in which you set off a timer and the time only stops when you go into the side rooms for each phase and after killing the totem things in those side rooms. This means if someone is calling out they have s specific lich theres no possible way they could be anywhere BUT in a depths when they call out to trade for a lich sale... No matter what.

IF you die the timer keeps going and you cant port out otherwise so. So you see a SPECIFIC lich sale... Check where they are if they are in their HO.. Thats a scam PERIOD! Now if its just a lich no specific because they dont know again its easy to check the depths to be sure at the beginning by the music being different. So dont pay shit till you hear the music and just to be 100% sure dont pay till you see the arena door itself.. No black Clouds No Lich!

This black cloud thing is not true or at least it wasnt for the last lich i had... it looked just like any other abyss and had a lich in it (so i didnt think it was a lich till i seen it)
never found a lich without the clouds at the entrance.
"
Lynerus wrote:

This black cloud thing is not true or at least it wasnt for the last lich i had... it looked just like any other abyss and had a lich in it (so i didnt think it was a lich till i seen it)

Theres a black cloud in front of every single arena at the end of the depths ive ever seen...
The music is also quite distinctly different.. Once you have did enough of them it quite easy to see these things.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jan 15, 2018, 12:03:36 AM
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:

You sure about that?

I died in a lich the first one i got and going back in that timer is still rolling... Not sure if this is the case in side rooms but if you die on lich himself that timer is going...

Not that im gonna fucking go die on my next one and test it considering im lucky to see one every 3 days out of hundreds of maps anyway LOL But im almost certain its just like master missions if you die while the timer if up that shit keeps rolling weather you come back or not. Dont see any reason why it would work any differently here.

If timer is up then yes, it will go down when you die.
However timer is not up all the time. Only after you deal X dmg to the lich timer starts so you must destroy one totem (and this is a momment when timer stops again). As long as you are not in "timer" phase you can die and go afk if u want. I already tested it as i wanted to sell rarer liches for currency. Unfortunately it seems not to be worth time as optimal solution does not exist and i can't bear logic of some players "i don't know you so i don't trust you but you must trust me or you are scammer".

So in short it is possible to sell exact lich to other players but not worth it if you are not in guild.

Ahh ok i see.. i died on my first lich (Lich himself and noticed the timer was still running when i was dead on the ground) and tried to rush back to him and had him within culling when the timer run out and i figured it was because i fucked around in my HO selling shit before i went back. And i know the timer also stops when you kill one of the totems in the side rooms between each phase till you go back in the center room then it kicks back in.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Theres a black cloud in front of every single arena at the end of the depths ive ever seen...
The music is also quite distinctly different.. Once you have did enough of them it quite easy to see these things.

Oh its IN the depth itself? if so then i cant remember if that was the case or not but it wasnt on the outside i know that cause i looked for it lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info