death counts to lv.80

Hi GGG

I would like to know the average number of death counts to lv.80 in 3.0.0 on the whole international server.

(thejunglequeen has shared the number on the Chinese server to be 398.)
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Jan 16, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
Use the /deaths chat command.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I was referring to the average number on the real, but not of my own. Sorry for my English.
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Jan 16, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
Ah, okay - I understand now.

Sorry. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
How in the fuck is 398 is the average?
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
How in the fuck is 398 is the average?

the top 0.1%: 0 times
top 1%: 0-1
top 5%: 50
remaining 95%, which includes all the people on their first playthough, non-twinked gear and learning the game, bosses, how gems work, don't have 100c-12000ex to spend: probably 500+
(those are random numbers to show a general idea. Your bubble of friends isn't the general population of the game, nor are streamers or racers)

- My first character (I still keep her, the memories. never delete your first): 76, 162 deaths. (it's low for a reason. I stopped at 45 and made a new person. came back to her later).
- My second character... I didn't give up on. exactly level 80: 806 deaths,
- A friend of mine, his first character he still plays, 1100+ deaths, level 85 or 86 (90% were early on).
- Another friend of mine doesn't care during the story, does "corpse zerging" on bosses. can easily get 100+ by 70.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Jan 17, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info