Need help with the elder fight pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nh_MQWhtvM

That's my fight with this version of the elder, as you can see he don't even do any damage to me, and then I'm frozen, how I am I supposed to avoid that, in that situation?

Also, my atlas said, that boss was supposed to drop the next shaper orb, the 11th one, well I killed everyone, and I didn't get a shaper orb, and I've been running corrupted carcassas's add day, and I don't know what else to do, the get the next orb.

Second part, where I kill him

https://youtu.be/c_L6-Oivewo
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on Jan 14, 2018, 1:25:00 PM
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2018, 6:54:21 PM
The frozen thing is a deliberate mechanic, it does a lot of damage to you and then the shaper pops in to smash you out. You just take the damage essentially, and then move out quick and recover.

From what I've experienced, if a map is inhabited by the elder guardians / elder, then the map boss itself doesn't count towards any kills / shaper orb drops. You'll have to do that map again without it being inhabited to get the drop.
"
Bleu42 wrote:
The frozen thing is a deliberate mechanic, it does a lot of damage to you and then the shaper pops in to smash you out. You just take the damage essentially, and then move out quick and recover.

From what I've experienced, if a map is inhabited by the elder guardians / elder, then the map boss itself doesn't count towards any kills / shaper orb drops. You'll have to do that map again without it being inhabited to get the drop.

Was I just standing in a bad spot then?
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on Jan 14, 2018, 1:34:57 AM
You need to let those ads kill shaper drops are better. About the freeze get behind him.
Git R Dun!
So I posted the second part of the fight, so he hit me with every attack, and didn't do any damage, I don't know what changed that time
Meta = cattle

-ty men
The adds he spawns during the fight create lots of very very damaging degens on the ground, you must kill them immediately.

Him freezing you in place doesnt hurt much at all, though if you are close he will leech es from you. The main thing with him is ANY time he teleports, movement skill. By doing this youll pretty much always be out of range for him to leech, and often out of range of the slowdown entirely. His rain of ninja stars is always followed up with a strong teleport slam as well.

Later on in the fight when he freezes you in place the shaper will bitch slap him freeing you.

In the first video you fucked up immediately by letting those adds live. The entire time they were ruining the arena with degens.
In the second video you can see the degens on the ground near you, but you arent standing on them.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Jan 14, 2018, 6:08:56 PM
"
tramshed wrote:
The adds he spawns during the fight create lots of very very damaging degens on the ground, you must kill them immediately.

Him freezing you in place doesnt hurt much at all, though if you are close he will leech es from you. The main thing with him is ANY time he teleports, movement skill. By doing this youll pretty much always be out of range for him to leech, and often out of range of the slowdown entirely. His rain of ninja stars is always followed up with a strong teleport slam as well.

Later on in the fight when he freezes you in place the shaper will bitch slap him freeing you.

In the first video you fucked up immediately by letting those adds live. The entire time they were ruining the arena with degens.
In the second video you can see the degens on the ground near you, but you arent standing on them.

Okay thanks, I'll make sure I kill them. Are those the same adds that also make the drops better?
Meta = cattle

-ty men

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info