Point Packs

50 Points 4 Euro

100 Points 8 Euro

200 Points 17 Euro

Now I was never good at Mafs. But Something´s off here. Can someone explain why ?
Usually the more money you put down the cheaper it should get.

Edit: Okay I understand 4,25. Nevermind. This can be deleted.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Jan 14, 2018, 12:25:35 AM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2018, 9:24:24 AM
in dollars there is no discount.

5 dollars for 50 points
10 dollars for 100 points
20 dollars for 200 points.

17 euros is at least cheaper than 4 50 point packs, if i were you i’d buy 2 100 point packs.

i’m guessing that the discrepancy may be due to rounding and or exchange rates.
If you want value, buy a supporter pack.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"

if you value the armour and weapon effects, that is. i actually avoid supporter packs because buying points, directly, nets you about 5% extra. i don’t value the effects. i use the points for stash tabs.
"
sithren wrote:

5 dollars for 50 points

17 euros is at least cheaper than 4 50 point packs, if i were you i’d buy 2 100 point packs.

With bank fees making more transactions will be more expensive.
"
Tnargav wrote:
"
sithren wrote:

5 dollars for 50 points

With bank fees making more transactions will be more expensive.

fees? not sure if i’ve had to pay fees. i just charge them to a credit card. folks who use paypal or other processors might have to pay a fee.
You would have been more annoyed if they always rounded up.
"
sithren wrote:
"

if you value the armour and weapon effects, that is. i actually avoid supporter packs because buying points, directly, nets you about 5% extra. i don’t value the effects. i use the points for stash tabs.

Not quite true. At Tier 4 and above (Redeemer this league) you actually get the exact amount equal to the money spent. In this case $160, gives you 1600 points, (and a T-Shirt!)

I have three T-Shirts this league, the problem I have is the limit to the supporter packs. There's only 3 that give equal points, and so far I have 5 Seeker outfits and 5 scholar outfits.. Thats a lot of scrolls.

I'd like to be able to support more but can't after spending 2x Dominator, 3x Abyss, and about 10x 200 point packs.
There's no value in the point packs after a while so I'll just have to wait till next league to buy stuff.

I wish you could buy older packs :(
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info