Returning Player Overwhelmed by standard How to Liquidate?

where do i begin?

1. I am not sure if i lost stash tabs from my original standard characters it seems a lot of my loot / currency / stastabs are missing from the mid leagues. yes i see some remove only but dont see most of the stuff ive played in over the leagues.

2. My plan is simple - sell every thing , keep currency to play just one character on standard and get upgrades for it.

3. Is there an easy way to get prices for your whole stash tabs?

4. First thing i did since i started a few days back was to remove public stash tabs on standard as i was getting a crap tonn of whispers asking for stuff which i suspect have gone legacy

5. What is the best way maximizing currency from clearance of stash tabs.

6. a lot of stuff over the years i just stored thinking it might become valuable once it hits standard , now i am not sure anymore.

Ive narrowed down my long term goals in this game. To make 1 level 100 character in standard and my league goals i think now since the exp penalty is just to enjoy content and level a char to level 95 tops if i play a league.

Also a thing i noticed personally , when playing leagues , the leagues seem so fun that i dont really have time , interest in playing standard.

which makes my long term goal even harder to reach.

I am sure given by how i was doing i would not go back to a character that was left over from a league.

My main character that i chose was a highest leveled character left over from a league. the fact that it wash highest level means to me that i did something right on it and it got that far.

I appreciate advice and your thoughts

"In blackest day, in brightest Night,
"No monster shall escape my Sight"
"By Chris Wilson's Might RNJesuz do whats Right"
"Grant me a Mirror of kalandra because that's all i have in Sight"
..-. ..- -.-. -.- .-. -. --.
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2018 6:47:40 AM
"
Completed 17 ChallengesZinja wrote:
1. I am not sure if i lost stash tabs from my original standard characters it seems a lot of my loot / currency / stastabs are missing from the mid leagues. yes i see some remove only but dont see most of the stuff ive played in over the leagues.

You shouldn't have lost everything. Nothing is ever deleted from Standard, and stuff from leagues always merges into Standard.

"
3. Is there an easy way to get prices for your whole stash tabs?

Currency Cop is about the best way. Far from perfect, but no automated system is going to be that good.

"
5. What is the best way maximizing currency from clearance of stash tabs.

Price low. Counterintuitive I know, but moving stuff that isn't absolute god tier can be tricky on Standard due to market saturation. Better to sell cheap and sell everything than try for market price and have half your stuff sitting around for years.
Have you done something awesome with Sire of Shards? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thank you, that currency cop is sure looking very interesting.

I suppose my only real goal since i started the game was to have a mirrored weapon for my character.

Put all items you have into a 1c buyout tab and the things that you are whispered for immediately are worth checking. Exploit those flippers. (Obviously don't sell anything until you checked it)
"
Completed 36 Challengeskuddman wrote:
Put all items you have into a 1c buyout tab and the things that you are whispered for immediately are worth checking. Exploit those flippers. (Obviously don't sell anything until you checked it)

^
That seemed like one way to do it , i was doing this on abyss league. But on standard its too exhaustive.

It seems like a chore more than a pleasure or fun. I know that is not the best mindset to have when you have a goal like getting a mirrored weapon.

I wonder what others do with all the characters they dump into standard. that they never play or visit again.
Come to think of it , the whole point of getting a mirrored item was to make doing end game content easier.
But with so many changes making old builds and gear obsolete I am not sure mirrored weapons would be able to compete in terms of dps and Survivability of the new meta .
look up legacy items
if i remember and see you online i may help you to get some names to check
i dont think currency cop etc "guesses" which items are legacy correctly
look up facebreakers, aegis, bringer of rain, soultaker, shavs, legacy kaoms is jackpot,
talisman uniques
pyre
item quantity gems are ridiculously expensive, same with other leg gear
It's my mission in life to deflate egos and put people in their proper place in spite how intelligent they think they are.
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on Jan 13, 2018 11:48:47 PM
I remember back when I believed in farming 40 exalts to buy a Legacy Mjolner, then GGG came and screwed it up for everyone. They just coudn't leave standard alone....

My Voll Devotion Amulet that I paid 17ex for now is worth like 1 ex. Pretty sickening if you ask me... Came back years later reinstalled POE and even bought abyssal lich armor pack then realized it looks like dog shit up close and wished I had bought seeker instead....
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
Completed 13 ChallengesTriniGamer wrote:
I remember back when I believed in farming 40 exalts to buy a Legacy Mjolner, then GGG came and screwed it up for everyone. They just coudn't leave standard alone....

My Voll Devotion Amulet that I paid 17ex for now is worth like 1 ex. Pretty sickening if you ask me... Came back years later reinstalled POE and even bought abyssal lich armor pack then realized it looks like dog shit up close and wished I had bought seeker instead....

exactly my thoughts , things that i wished, dreamed when i made a character , i wanted to get a mirrored harbinger for my crit TS ranger. But now it seems like the build is dead and new stuff is doing way more dps and better with less investment.

The most funniest thing is

There are hundreds , thousands of players who would sell their stuff for cheaper because they dont play standard anymore but just cant be bothered to do it since its so overwhelming .

Also from an economic standpoint liquidating and storing currency is it really the best thing to do?
prices inflate , items values change.

how do you survive your financial worth ingame through changing patches/ times.. i.e " Hold on to your riches " in a way that does not make them obsolete.
Last edited by Zinja on Jan 14, 2018 12:35:44 AM
^ I remember how people bragged about items in POE matters, they bragged that in D3 you have an item now and in 1 month its outdated because it can't keep up while in POE you will have a legacy item and decades later the price would go up so it was worth it to spend a year or more farming to buy a legacy mjolner.

Then just like that POE turned into the dog shit we know as D3.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info