This map didn't give me any maps I'm upset.

Look it this masterpiece this fucking 169% QUALITY that's right AWESOMENESS.

AND IT DIDN'T GIVE ME A FUCKING MAP NOT A SINGLE ONE I'M MAD *eats one of you

This pile of shit map gave me multiple maps t16's t15s oh my god it was glorious

The key IS OBVIOUSLY THE LOWER THE QUALITY THE BETTER YOU GET MAPS

GENIUS!

( Fuck you RNG )
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2018, 8:38:32 AM
I was actually legit upset the first map didn't give me anything.

>.>
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's almost like RNG.
That's because 169% of zero is still zero. :p
I believe in theory where map has some coefficient rolled when you open it - so if it is 0, you will still get 0 even with 100+ quantity.

But if it rolled few map drops on start, you will notice that quantity bonus for sure and those are the cases when you get back in your HO with inventory full of maps.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
I believe in theory where map has some coefficient rolled when you open it - so if it is 0, you will still get 0 even with 100+ quantity.

But if it rolled few map drops on start, you will notice that quantity bonus for sure and those are the cases when you get back in your HO with inventory full of maps.

You probably have a point there. My Atlas completion is 122/157. I myself wondered about the randomness of it. I have shaped Atoll/Dunes/Infested/Estuary/Bog (T11-T15)

Between Shaped Infested and Shaped Estuary I must have played nothing short of 40-50 maps. Got exactly 2 Shaped Bog maps but weirdly got 3 Shaped Shipyard when a vaal corruption upgraded the map(which I didn't even shape to begin with and some shaped Shores as well. which again, I didn't shape either) and 2 Carcass (my original T15 still unlocked) and 1 Chimera. I 20Q and Vaal all my shaoed red maps. Thats about 4-5 T15s and 1 T16 from 40+ T13/t14s.

TLDR: You may be able to sustain T11-T14 after a fashion, but T15-t16s are an absolute pain to get thats why T16s are priced at 15-25c in SC. You are probably better off vendoring the T14s to get a T15 as opposed getting a T15 from running 3 t14s even with 20q and Vaal.
I remember when T12 shipyard maps were 2 exalted orbs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Shit I remember when I was in Havoc's group in the old days right this fucking foo would exalt his maps was hilarious.

No joke he would legit exalt his maps.

Like this shit was in the old days when standard was brand new and Havoc was the highest level.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 14, 2018, 9:47:54 AM
Just got skunked too... feels bad. Nice to have company though.
Had this happen more than a few times on 130%+ quantity maps that were dangerous to run...didn't get a sing;e map. Then, run a 75% quantity map and get 4-5 equal or +1s and it's like...

**Yeah, I know it's RNG, but the wild swings it gives at times really makes ya wonder if that range could be tightened a little for consistency's sake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info