Lost Items...

So I have now lost one ring and one amulet due to the identify and equip buttons being the exact same button and the fact that there is an extremely small visual to realize that you have switched out a ring/amulet. There either needs to be a lock for gear so that you can't accidentally unequip something by mistake or the identify and equip buttons need to be two different buttons....
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2018, 4:41:49 AM
Hi,

I agree. I'd like to see an 'all equipment locked' button. I've also accidently equipped rings, belts, amulets and nearly sold unequipped items to a vendor.
I too would appreciate the ability to lock down equipped items. This feature would also prevent unintentionally unequipping an item that cannot be subsequently reequipped because some of the attributes required are on that particular item (for example, something like a Devotos which sports both a whack of dexterity and a modest dexterity requirement).
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"glad" that i am not the only person with this problem. This increases the probability that GGG will fix this ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info