Is character model update coming this year?

"
frenzul wrote:
Vega was my dude.

nice one, but just ken and chun know the way
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last edited by kobrakhan on Jan 17, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
The character models should match the beauty of the water modeling. Red Sonja would be nice to play.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The character models should match the beauty of the water modeling. Red Sonja would be nice to play.

That's a really good point. The water update was an incredible and unexpected improvement. I feel we should hold the character model update to the same standard.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I agree the water visual update was very good. Hopefully character model update will match this level of quality
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
I'm totally ok with current toon models, mb they only need slight improvement on their 3D model and texture quality.
"
tm10067 wrote:
I'm totally ok with current toon models, mb they only need slight improvement on their 3D model and texture quality.

You are a vocal minority. Reddit overwhelmingly agrees that POE character models look like dog shit and needs an update.

Actually this is one of the Amazing things about reddit, thanks to the upvotes and downovotes there GGG realized the character models look like dog shit and have decided to make a difference.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I read somewhere on reddit that they are going to update the character models and give Templar some pants?

When will this likely happen?

Also Gender classes would be great for diversity as I believe in equality.

Witch: "That would just make things more complicated."
Ok so i'm for updating the character models (run animations spell casting animations melee attack animations and overall visual update)! But when i hear some male representative who want's to play with a girl character who wears bikini or almost nothing (naked) because he is not gay (or want's to prove it) is laughable. For me is the other way ,when you are playing RPG genre and if you are men aren't you suppose to imagine your self in the fantasy world like the same gender. [Removed by Support] , go to league of legends there are plenty of female naked characters. I love this game ,because it stays in seriousness and its brutal. And i love that the female characters are shown like range type (ranger and spell caster)it's fits them ,not melee type barbarian girl , its disgusting!! And last ,when you see a girl to play rpg type of games, they mostly choose to play their gender,like what, are they gay because of that or they just respect their gender. Not like most men[Removed by Support] who are not proud with their physics!
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Feb 28, 2018, 3:15:32 PM
"
Kaloyanbg wrote:
Ok so i'm for updating the character models (run animations spell casting animations melee attack animations and overall visual update)! But when i hear some male representative who want's to play with a girl character who wears bikini or almost nothing (naked) because he is not gay (or want's to prove it) is laughable. For me is the other way ,when you are playing RPG genre and if you are men aren't you suppose to imagine your self in the fantasy world like the same gender. [Removed by Support] , go to league of legends there are plenty of female naked characters. I love this game ,because it stays in seriousness and its brutal. And i love that the female characters are shown like range type (ranger and spell caster)it's fits them ,not melee type barbarian girl , its disgusting!! And last ,when you see a girl to play rpg type of games, they mostly choose to play their gender,like what, are they gay because of that or they just respect their gender. Not like most men[Removed by Support] who are not proud with their physics!

How was your day?

Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Feb 28, 2018, 3:16:40 PM
i wish they'd leave models be TBH. the engine is 2012, no matter what happens it'll look terrible.

Save things like this for POE2 pls :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info