Get Lost, Vorici

Seriously, your quests suck ass. 50% of the quests i get from Vorici i instantly abandon. Especially the 'open chest and keep target alive' no matter what build i use, that one is simply impossible.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
Slot an ancestral totem, run abit further, put totem down, aggro mob with totem. Run back to open chest, profit!

I feel the ones whereby you need to revive the undead mobs and bring them for a excursion more frustrating.
Sometimes Vorici's missions remind me of HoGM. What do they have in common? Easy to accomplish if you have just the right build, and virtually impossible to accomplish with the wrong build, regardless of your own skill level and knowledge of the game.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Ironically, Vorici is one of the most useful masters to level (next to Eleron and Zana) if you intend to mess with your gear at all.

For the 'Open Target's Chest', it really depends on how mobile you are and the attack range of the Exile you're stuck with. Melee Exiles are very, very easy to kite away and then ditch (especially if you're highly mobile), but then there are a few (the Essence Drain/Contagion one in particular) that are hugely non-interactive and getting them to chase you is a chore (but possible).

I dunno, I don't LIKE Vorici because of how tedious some of his quests are, but I appreciate the fact that they require a bit more thinking then 'hurdurhur, hit things'. I just wish he weren't so picky, or that he'd respect my abilities a tiny bit more and only send me after a target that can actually take more then one hit.

Other then accidental deaths, though...
"
Foxfirega wrote:

I dunno, I don't LIKE Vorici because of how tedious some of his quests are, but I appreciate the fact that they require a bit more thinking then 'hurdurhur, hit things'.

Totally agree.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I used to think the same way untill i learned how to do those quests. Not that hard.
Catarina is by far the worst. You revive the corpses and have to bring them to her. Why? Why isn't she teleporting to you? Retarded. Or find that big structure and lead them to it. LEAD THEM TO IT. GUYS WHO GET STUCK CONSTANTLY.

Fuck her
"Leave at least one guard alive"

Dude Vorici, did you not see the manner in which I dispatched this room full of 50 people?
@Johnny Snow
Its because her dance pole that she uses when we dont look.

Thats why it has so many... pointing objects with round heads.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 13, 2018, 9:51:00 AM
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"Leave at least one guard alive"

Dude Vorici, did you not see the manner in which I dispatched this room full of 50 people?

He did. That's why he usually asks you to be a bit more elegant about it.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info