Accounts locked for no reason please help..

Hey all, today I tried to log on to both of my accounts and suddenly I was getting the message that my accounts were "locked" for god knows what reason. Last thing I did was transfer items and orbs from one account to an other one. I have contact support about 12 hours ago, they told me they were looking into it but I haven't heard from the since.. I've sent several messages too, still no response. When I tried making a new account it said my IP was banned and I have no idea why :S I had no e-mail no answers so far so I made this account on an other IP just so I can reply on here, please help me how do I get my accounts back ??
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018 8:59:06 AM
"
I've sent several messages too, still no response.

E-mails to and from each person are grouped into conversations, and the queue arranges these conversations in order or how long people have been waiting for a response. When you send a message it gets added to the conversation, then because your conversation just got updated, you drop down to the end of the queue.

They’ll help you as soon as they can, but they’re very busy at the moment - and people sending them multiple e-mails about the same thing isn’t helping. Please try to be patient.
I don't like the Tencent decision, however I still have confidence in both Chris and his judgement. I also still believe that he genuinely cares; both about the community and his employees.

Path of Exile, Steam, and account linking

What a macro is allowed to do in Path of Exile

What a DxDiag is, and how to create one
"In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or queries."

This is what there was said in the mail man, I thought it was ok to send again as stated .. so idk man account locked, no information at all about it and waited a long time now
"
"In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or queries."

This is what there was said in the mail man, I thought it was ok to send again as stated .. so idk man account locked, no information at all about it and waited a long time now

Wait...there is you "information"

They won't tell you anything here and depending on the reason for the "lock" they may not ever tell you, they'll either keep it locked or unlock it.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Still no reply and still I do now know what is going on.
Well I am guessing that they believe you are doing RMT's since your are transfers like that....
But you have to wait for them to look into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info