Unique Diviner's Strongbox = Divination Cards nerf?

I’ve seen 1 diviner so far and no unique so I guess u r t lucky one here;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
holkan wrote:
Honestly its probably just rng lol. I've been playing this entire season have multiple characters around 90 and farmed every tier and I havent seen one legendary diviners yet.

Be purged, filth!

They are uniques.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I barely see unique strongboxes. I've found 5 exalts, yet I've only seen 3 unique boxes this league. Found the unique divenr's and sadly it game me shit, so I'll agree with you there.
Thanks for link, Zrevnor!

The PoE wiki is really a piece of shit. If you look up unique strongbox the list is incomplete like 90% of the other content on the site.
Censored.
Those unique diviners have given me junk and I have had maybe 2 of those vs 3 or 4 regular ones. You do raise a good point: diviners are so rare that unique spawn chance can't be that far off regular. I wonder if they roll strongbox type before unique/rare/magic/normal? If so might explain a relatively high occurrence rate of unique diviners vs non unique.
It doesn't affect the rates. The rarity of strongbox is created separate from the type. They don't effect each other.

If you get a unique box, there's a second roll to see if it's the diviners.

If you get a rare box, there's a second roll to see if it's a diviners.

If you get a white box, there's an independent chance for it to be a diviners.

It's not you get a diviner and then it decides if it's a unique.
I've had two uniques this week. They both had crap mods such as "Only cards with stacks of x". And in both of those I only got like 4 cards...
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Thanks for link, Zrevnor!

The PoE wiki is really a piece of shit. If you look up unique strongbox the list is incomplete like 90% of the other content on the site.

why don't you add the missing information then?
Keep doing alternating shaper/elder conflict zones. That unique diviners is very common there. Found 7 whole league.
OMG!

Worst diviners EVER! Literally you could open a white one and get more cards! I just opened one:

I'm not joking but GGG is!

"
almostdeadwrote:
"why don't you add the missing information then?

Because it is a real PitA The only thing worse than using it is editing it.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info