elemental damage and life leech

Ok, I might (probably) be an idiot but how do you LL w/ a full ele conversion char?

It took me up until 5min ago (@ lvl 87) to realise that i dont have any LL. Using EE's scion molten strike build to the best of what my equipment allows (mapping w/ a tabula gets hard after T6) and watching his build on YT and hearing bout his +30% LL potential sounded great.

I have most of the gear thats affordable (except the multi EX ones like amu & BoTB) yet having even those wont keep me alive. I have 4% LL w/ a 70% modifier but that applies to phys damage and being full fire converted I get nothing. The reason I got this far was thnx to a labyrinth blessing of .40% LL & ML on my boots and now thats gone... so is the LL.

From what I can see I have the relevant nodes and going over the footage, no items (those I do not have) have any leech properties. The damage is respectable (~24k w/o 18% when killed recently, flask & ascend benefits) so if its not the gear or nodes... I thought for a sec it was a regen char but then u would not care bout the slayer "over"leech.

What am i missing? If i got this far on a .4% imagine what 4% would do....hell I could have been tanking bosses instead of relying on culling totems and "it'll prolly work out" attitude.

Any help is appreciated.
Last edited by ObliXB1 on Jan 12, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
Phys damage leech as life obviously dont work with fire damage, but attack damage leech as life does.
You can find this below vaal pact and at slayer, if you use claw/dagger you can get even more.
Then you can get fire damage leech on neck and rings i think, tho i belive only slayer and berzerker can reach good boss leech, else you gotta compensate with shit load of dodge/block.
I mean not slayer/berzerker can obviously use claws, but to get maximum leech you gotta deal phys damage i guess.
I see, guess that blessing was att dam...well this kinda sucks. I was under the impression that the .4 added to the excisting 4%. phys leeches, phys turns to fire so fire leeches instead. Well i stated that i could be an idiot but i sure do feel like one atm...

Well atleat I learned something new and I must have missed something crucial in the vid.

Thnx m8y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info