UBER ELDER/SHAPER/UBER ATZIRI BOSS KILL SERVICE!! SAFE & RELIABLE!

Hello everyone,

I have given plenty of boss killing services and decided to make a forum with all the information you need to know to help you all out!

All sets will be done from my hideout on Washington D.C Gateway, to make sure i have the lowest/safest ping to complete your choice of service!

UBER ATZIRI SERVICE

Spoiler
If you want the kill achievement, I will call you to enter during the third mirror phase of the fight. Be ready at the portal and enter when I ask you to. ALL LOOT IS YOURS.

I charge 10c per Uber Atziri run.

UBER ELDER SERVICE

Spoiler
If you want the kill achievement, I will call you to enter right before he dies. Be ready at the portal and enter when I ask you to. Please do not enter as soon as you put the set in and before i ask you to come in. Please do not afk otherwise you will miss the challenge and will have to purchase a new set.. So to avoid this please be aware of the chat at all times!

Fee options:

1) ALL LOOT YOURS = 30C FEE
2) ALL LOOT MINE = Free

SHAPER SERVICE

Spoiler
If you want the kill achievement, I will call you to enter during the last phase of the fight. Be ready at the portal and enter when I ask you to. ALL LOOT IS YOURS.

I charge 10c per Shaper run.

SHAPER'S GUARDIAN'S SERVICE

Spoiler
If you want the kill achievement, you can choose to stay outside of map or run the map with me and once we reach Guardian arena you will stay outside until I ask you to come in. If you decide to stay outside of the map, I will ask you to enter the portal before the Guardian is dead. Remain outside of arena and enter when asked to. ALL LOOT IS YOURS.

I charge the following rates, depending on the type of map/color.

White map/no mods: 5c

Yellow map: 8c

Corrupted map: 10c

Cannot do any map's with ELE REFLECT.

ELDER SERVICE

Spoiler
If you want Elder kill you will enter map with me and stay by the Elder portal and when asked to please enter the portal to receive you achievement. I charge the following per Elder tier.

White tier: 5c

Yellow tier: 8c

Red tier: 12c

ELDER'S GUARDIANS SERVICE

Spoiler
If you want a guardian achievement you will enter map with me and stay by the portal that Elder opens and when asked to please enter the portal to receive you achievement. ALL LOOT YOURS.

I charge 5c for all tier's.

VAAL TEMPLE MAP

Spoiler
For the Vaal temple achievement/completion on atlas, you will wait for me outside of the map and i will get to the boss arena. When there is 1 boss left i will tell you to enter the map. Please be ready at all time.

I charge 10c for the Vaal Temple Map run.

BREACHLORD SERVICE

Spoiler
If you want the kill achievement, you will enter the start of the breach with me and clear the entire map up until the Breachlord's domain. You will stay at the portal until I kill the Breachlord. ALL LOOT IS YOURS.

If you want me to run the Breachlord's map for loot you will do the samething. ALL LOOT IS YOURS.

I charge 10c for either one.

ALL MAP BOSS KILLING SERVICE

Spoiler
For all map bosses any tier you can call me once you reach the boss or you can have me run the map with you. I charge 4c per map and ALL LOOT IS YOURS.
Last edited by Dunked on Jul 2, 2018, 5:04:18 PM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2018, 9:45:52 PM
Ran Uber Atziri and Shaper for me. Highly recommend! Fast and reliable service!
Ran elder on t15 map for me. Really quick and reliable. Recommend.
Quick and easy Uber Run, only took two portals too
+1 red elder service, very fast and deathless.
Helped me with Uber Atziri and Pale Council, smooth and trustworthy :)
Did Uber Atziri and Shaper, died a couple of times, but that is most likely variance, was still fast and reliable.
Ran Uber Atziri and Shaperand a vaal temple for me for me. Highly recommend! fast, reliable solid 10/10 for service and all around nice guy \(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/
IGN: Azaelios
Ran Red Elder for me. Quickly and Easily

+reputation
First Uber Elder kill with my set he asked me to come in too late and therefore no loot dropped. I bought another set and he gave it another try. Was unable to kill after trying all the portals due to connection problems. Says he will refund my set but still waiting (according to PoE he ignored me). Nice guy otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info