Email verification.

I have changed emails since i started playing this game, i lost the log in info to my other email account and cannot log into the game because it has an unlock code that is being sent to my old email. when i log in to the site to change my email, it also sends an unlock verification to my lost email. can someone please fix this or tell me how to turn off this security feature, i don't want it on my account.
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
Hey there! Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com with your old account and character names, and we should be able to fix this up for you. :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
24 hours, Issue is still unresolved with support changing my email on my account. over a day lost in the current league unable to log in to the client.
"
Dillon232 wrote:
24 hours, Issue is still unresolved with support changing my email on my account. over a day lost in the current league unable to log in to the client.

they're not a 24h call center and there is a backlog cause many of the support people were on christmas vacation.

your account's security solely relies on the security of your email. if you're handling your email like you don't care, same applies to your poe account.

please refrain from unrequested mails after the initial one, it will further delay the prcessing of your request.

Who said I am handling my email carelessly? It is an old email that is no longer in use. that statement could have been left out of your reply, it is poor customer service. I have spent over $100 on this game and am seeking assistance only to be ignored. It is poor customer service.
Update, Unresolved. sadly after going through the verification process GGG refuses to update the email on my account for me, so all of my characters are lost along with the $100 that i have spent on this game. This is a terrible way to be treated, and I hope karma comes back to you.

Kind regards,

Dillon
Well I would guess that if you had lost your account do to no security from GGG you would have been screaming mad. So since you say that GGG refuses to change the e-mail on your account they would have given you a reason why. What is that reason? I am guessing it's because you can't prove that you had the other account. You said that you spent $100 on it. A nice way to prove that, it's to send GGG bank statements from your credit card clearly showing these transactions.
I have given them more than enough personal information to know that it is me, i wont go over what i did give them because they will delete the post. but they know who TF I am. I have reached out to them on multiple social media platforms and emails to support to fix this, only to be told that they wont help me. If this is how they are towards customers I wouldnt play even if they had changed it at this point.
Terrible Company bound for failure if they do not fix customer relations.
"
Dillon232 wrote:
I have reached out to them on multiple social media platforms

The will only deal with it via email, bombarding them via other means dose not help your case.

If you have had responses (and it sounds like you have) and you can not verify to their satisfaction the account is yours then to bad, account is lost until you can adequately answer those questions.

Not sure what more you expect but GGG WILL NOT just give you the account back if you fail the security checks, end of story, no amount of posting here will change that.

Great company that don't give players accounts to random plebs because they asked them to.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 13, 2018, 10:45:58 AM
Move along sir. G'day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info