How do u craft your maps before run it?(some tips for regular players as me)

"
gokudin wrote:

Yesterday i dicide to craft my 72 shaped atoll that was the result:

Oh jesus what a waste of currency. Cut it out.
- low tier maps <11 or regular tier 12 (racecourse) i just alch and go

- shaped tier 12 bazaar..fully sextant, chisels and breach, saints treasure divination card return or something equivalent in map drops and in currency.

- shaped t13s (courtyard/mudguyser), chisel alch and double breach, usually it pays for itself.

- shaped vaults fully sextant blocked...double breach. i get a hoarders per run, once in while i get double hoarders + abandon wealth, kinda RNG.

Running with some IIQ gear and bisco's does a heck of a job to increase net profit.
How does sextant blocking work?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:

I would advise you to ignore it... it's what max/min players do to tweek every last ounce of possible gains out of a map.

You have to run exclusively a shaped map (vaults are popular this league) and remove all other maps from that tier and the tier higher from your atlas, so that the only map that can drop is that particular shaped map.

Then you have to use sextants on the surrounding maps to "block" bad rolls and get the rare ones you want. It's expensive. It's a lot of trouble to go to. And all the cool kids are doing it.

Don't.
I did 61 runs wirh chisel and doesnt worth the map drop was rly better but after all the amout of investments need doesnt worth i have just 130c net profit from those runs
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

I would advise you to ignore it... it's what max/min players do to tweek every last ounce of possible gains out of a map.

You have to run exclusively a shaped map (vaults are popular this league) and remove all other maps from that tier and the tier higher from your atlas, so that the only map that can drop is that particular shaped map.

Then you have to use sextants on the surrounding maps to "block" bad rolls and get the rare ones you want. It's expensive. It's a lot of trouble to go to. And all the cool kids are doing it.

Don't.
Thanks for the advice.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info