How do u craft your maps before run it?(some tips for regular players as me)

"
Completed 1 ChallengeRagnarokChu wrote:
Should really chisel your maps too, I mean it's usually alch + vaal. If you can run 1 or 2 more map mods that should have you not sell the maps you need to one. (no leech, no regen and no reflect is pretty wide).

I'm thinking about remove the shaped orb from channel add in toxic sewer which is almost the same price to sell and run with 5 sextants to run with 4 i usually spend 4-5 sextants every 3 runs.

Chisel rly worth? i just chisel some maps but its rly expensive now i'll try someday.

Now i'm running 53 Shaped Channel (alch + vaal) to have 53 i spend 71 shaped channel but already sold all bad corruptions(2c)/atoll(3.5c)

so to run those maps with chisel i would add 71x20 chisel.

that would cost at the lowest rate 660c just in chisels. Its more than I spend in all craft
"
Completed 18 Challengesgokudin wrote:

that would cost at the lowest rate 660c just in chisels. Its more than I spend in all craft

What?? Obviously you chisel before you alch, so you need 4 Chisels per map, not 20.
Chiseling is debatable, but chiseling yellow maps is 100% not worth it.
"
Completed 11 ChallengesPlayer089 wrote:
"

What?? Obviously you chisel before you alch, so you need 4 Chisels per map, not 20.
Chiseling is debatable, but chiseling yellow maps is 100% not worth it.

WHAAAAT? If i chisel a normal map i just need to use 4??????????????????????

God dammm i heard a streamer talking something about use 4 chisel's per map but my english isnt rly good as u can see so i didnt understand.

Edit: I have more 6 runs before finish those 52 channel and i will post my profit next try will be with chisel maybe chisel and 5sex dont know yet
Last edited by gokudin on Jan 11, 2018, 8:49:12 AM
Not as important as people think it is. But it gives them a feeling of control in a game that doesn't promote that feeling very often.
OK just finished my shaped channel runs, to correct it was 51 maps.

Here's my profit:

Spoiler

I sold all my BIG DROPS and add as currency at the end i just leave them to count what i drop.

Now its time to give a tabula to a noob without any challenge or with almost none.

next time i'll craft 71-72 channels and add that fking 4 chisels >_> i rly didnt know if its normal u just need 4 T_T!!!

"
OK just finished my shaped channel runs, to correct it was 51 maps.

Here's my profit:

Spoiler

I sold all my BIG DROPS and add as currency at the end i just leave them to count what i drop.

Now its time to give a tabula to a noob without any challenge or with almost none.

next time i'll craft 71-72 channels and add that fking 4 chisels >_> i rly didnt know if its normal u just need 4 T_T!!!

FYI, this is the same mechanic for almost all quality orbs. Armourer's, blacksmith's, glassblower's. The only one that doesn't do this is Gemcutters, because there are no magic/rare gems.
"
Completed 13 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:
Not as important as people think it is. But it gives them a feeling of control in a game that doesn't promote that feeling very often.

It really isn't as important as people think. I agree. I use chisels, but I don't go out of my way to buy them to make sure I'm fully chiseling every one of my maps.

If you do the math, they're less efficient than Anarchy, which gives you the same 20% IIQ as 4 chisels and costs the same 2c, but also gives you a couple of rogue exiles' worth of gear, guaranteed. Even the more expensive Bloodlines is arguably better, because 25% more rare monsters has its own benefits in terms of loot (and exp) for an additional 1c. And this is all less efficient than the likelihood of getting 50-90% IIQ just from a single alchemy orb, and definitely less efficient than 30% IIQ from running an unided map.

Making them officially the fourth most efficient method of raising map IIQ (sextants not considered due to their necessity for systematic use or, without that, their volatility) after alcing, unided maps, and at least two (three if you're willing to consider Breach, and I am) Zana mods.

Mathematically speaking, use chisels that drop, but don't go out of your way to buy enough to fully chisel every map.
Craft another 70 shaped channel.

This time from those 70 i can run 62

Spend: QTY Chaos

Shaped Channel 70 168
Alch 78 33
Scouring 8 3
Chisel 280 133
Vaal 70 70
White Sex Used Total
Total Craft Cost 407

Normally i spend 6 wsext every 3 runs i'm think if its worth to get 1 more white sextant and rise that to 8sextant every 3 and start dropping shaped toxic sewer
Last edited by gokudin on Jan 11, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
"
Craft another 70 shaped channel.

This time from those 70 i can run 62

Spend: QTY Chaos

Shaped Channel 70 168
Alch 78 33
Scouring 8 3
Chisel 280 133
Vaal 70 70
White Sex Used Total
Total Craft Cost 407

Normally i spend 6 wsext every 3 runs i'm think if its worth to get 1 more white sextant and rise that to 8sextant every 3 and start dropping shaped toxic sewer

Are you sextant blocking for maximum returns or are you just throwing six sextants on there and running whatever mods they roll?
"
Completed 10 Challengessainthazard wrote:

Are you sextant blocking for maximum returns or are you just throwing six sextants on there and running whatever mods they roll?

Yes did sextant blocking dont know if its perfect but got almost all bad mods on blocks
Last edited by gokudin on Jan 11, 2018, 1:19:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info